Is the magical budder machine worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
So Stank wants to exspand his medical use of MJ. He has been looking at this machine for ease of making budder,oil,tincture etc.

Does it work well?
Do my fellow MP people recommend it?
Where in Canada can I get the best price?

Thanks Stank

I think you will love it. Almost everyone does,

The problems I found are...

1. The least you can make is 2 cups.

2. It doesn't hold enough herb for my dose tolerance.

Most people are not bothered by those 2 things but it makes it not great for my use.

I think you have to buy it directly from them. There are $20 coupon codes everywhere if you decide to buy.

Stank, I think it is a great machine and it takes hours off from my making rso. I would buy it again. But i make a lot of medicine.

Hackerman, I always use 80 grams for a run, is that not enough?

here is a coupon for 25 dollars off Stank. http://magicalbutter.refr.cc/8VFKTD8

Hackerman, I always use 80 grams for a run, is that not enough?http://magicalbutter.refr.cc/8VFKTD8

That's about 2 doses for me so I would have to eat half of it, which is a full cup of butter (or about 2 full pans of brownies).

I have all but given up on edibles. Of all the attempts and different stuff I made, I only got high one time and that was after eating 7 grams of hash.

I am still going to make more candy. Just because I like it and I am trying to copy Regal Crown's taste. LOL Plus, everyone else likes it. I have given some away and people have come back with stories of being high for 2 days. And, waking up the next morning tripping. LMAO Seems like everyone gets high off my stuff except me. LOL Last Wednesday I ate 13 pieces of candy and got nothing. I gave 1/2 piece to the bartender and he had to call for Rob to come in and finish his shift because he was "limp and numb all over". LMAO

Hackerman, why does this happen? How can you not get loaded... 80 grams is almost 3 ounces, you have to eat an ounce and a half of bud to get a buzz??? What is up with that? Either your pot sucks, which by all accounts it doesn't' or you have a crazy tolerance. I don't understand. I believe you but i think you should leave your body to science.

I was also wondering if my pot sucked. LOL But, everyone else gets totally wasted so it has to be my tolerance.

Yep, an ounce and a half is about right. LMAO Sad, but true. Like I said, I got a buzz from 7g of hash once. So, that's about an ounce or ounce and a half of weed.

I just made some candy for tonight's gig. I used the 3 grams of QWET that I made the other day.

I made a first batch and forgot to put the QWET in. LMAO. The candy is awesome albeit, not as sour as I wanted. I need citric acid. Perfect hardness.

The second batch is still cooling but it looks pretty nice. I certainly have this candy making thing down. LOL I make tiny batches in a butter warmer.

2 TBSP Sugar
1 TBSP Water
3/4 TBSP Light Corn Syrup

Melt at medium, stirring.
Bring to boil, not stirring.
At 300F remove from heat and stir in hash and flavor oil
Pour into molds.

Pretty easy. Makes about 10 to 15 pieces.

this machine sounds cool. i tried cannabutter once and thats it, because i don't like the time consuming processes to extract a few grams, i would rather add a light and just get more bud lol i will look into this one

So think Stank is gonna pull the plug Tommorow and get the machine.
Did you guys all get it direct from them?
FBLIKE gets you $30 off so it's $144

I got it directly from them. They have awesome customer service. Really really good.

Just made a tincture today with the machine and will turn it into rso in the morning..

Hackerman, why does this happen? How can you not get loaded... 80 grams is almost 3 ounces, you have to eat an ounce and a half of bud to get a buzz??? What is up with that? Either your pot sucks, which by all accounts it doesn't' or you have a crazy tolerance. I don't understand. I believe you but i think you should leave your body to science.
I have one buddy that is this way and it amazes me.. We can smoke the same amount and get equally lifted. But edibles, I eat 15-30mg and I'm golden for hours. He can eat one of the 150mg ("10 dose") cookies, or whatever, and be straight as an arrow.. I think there's a freak edible immunity haha :rofl:

I am the same way smoking as eating. In the morning, I roll a pack of joints (I put them in an old cigarette pack). I don't always get 20 in the pack but I usually get 16 or 18. By the end of the day, I usually have a couple left. Plus the hash I smoke. And the morning vape with the Solo. And the oil and rosin and and and. LOL I just keep smoking and never seem to get high.

My buddy came by today and I bummed a cigarette from him. Half way through, I had to sit down from being dizzy. I figure I should be smoking tobacco instead of pot. At least the tobacco gives me a buzz. LOL

I ate the entire batch of candy tonight. 3 grams of the QWET I did last week (eeeeeech, what a horrible taste it made for the candy) and I'm home at 1 AM eating popcorn. LOL

I wonder if you can destroy your CB receptors? LOL

Hackerman, try quitting for 2 weeks or 4 and then smoke up, you wouldn't believe how active your CB receptors are, now they are loaded all day every day, i tried this many times, once i quit for 20 days with workout and too much water to clean up everything, after that the joint that i smoked was like the first joint ever, and it made me feel that the quitting period was so much worth it. i tried 2 weeks, it works great too, even 3 days made quite a difference in getting me high, but tolerance rebuilds quickly after that

Hello, my name is rosebud and I can't go a day without smoking cannabis. Not because i am addicted, it is just cause i don't want to. They only time i don't smoke is if i am really sick. Or traveling to a distant country like West Virginia.

Zem, one of these days I will try it...(maybe)

Just placed my order cost $220 to my door CDN. The head shops sell it for $260-$300 plus 13% HST yikes. I am happy with the price I got.

So if it sucks rose we are back to fighting lol bought it on your word .

Now to figure out how to use this thing

I stand behind that product. You won't be disappointed unless you make mistakes like i did. They are very expensive mistakes, so follow the directions exactly. What are you making with it?

Hackerman, try quitting for 2 weeks or 4 and then smoke up, you wouldn't believe how active your CB receptors are, now they are loaded all day every day, i tried this many times, once i quit for 20 days with workout and too much water to clean up everything, after that the joint that i smoked was like the first joint ever, and it made me feel that the quitting period was so much worth it. i tried 2 weeks, it works great too, even 3 days made quite a difference in getting me high, but tolerance rebuilds quickly after that

I do notice if I go a few hours without smoking, I get a little buzz. LOL When I do dog training I am about 3 hours with no smoke. On the way home I burn a joint and I always notice a little buzz as I get into the lights in town. LOL

I'm with Rose.... It's not that I can't. It's that I don't want to. LOL Albeit, it might be nice to get blasted again.

I should probably be a Cannabis Cup judge. LOL

Ah you know .......Stufff lol

I wanna make a skin cream for a friend who read an article that it treats seryeisis SP? To treat that condition .
I also wanna make RSO for my cancer buddy plus edibles for my buddy's with pain that won't smoke it.

I'm a complete rookie for edibles but not exstract ions so with your guys help we should make these people quality of life better and I thank you

I could also be a judge I'm known as a weed snob lol my tolerance is crazy. I visited a guy and him and his wife bragged about how people visit and get floored. I smoked all day they were shocked

Cool Stank. You will love the machine..

Hackerman, if you don't get stoned, i don't want you to judge my pot. lol

Latest posts

Back