Dinafem Sour Diesel AutoFlower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottaloveplasma

Reaction score
Anyone run Sour Diesel Autos? If so how many would you run in 3x3 tent. Where you happy with them?

I have never been happy with any auto I have tried....why autos?

Good reason for me to leave them alone! Do you others feel same WA about them? 2 friends I have told me there fav smoke was a nl auto and cheese auto.

Hey GLP i only grew an auto once. I didn't see any reason to do it again. I like big plants and a big harvest of some real dank. I didn't find any of those three things in autos.

I know some folks that love their autos so no harm in that.. at all. For me i like photoperiod plants.

But who cares, what i like. If you like autos, let's do autos. and let's do um well!!!!!

I do love a sour diesel i will tell you that. One of my top tens. So how can we help?

Did I offend you in some way, as you reported my post as inappropriate? I was just curious why you would want to go with autos?

How much have your other friends grown and smoked? I used to think what I was growing was great....until I got a hold of some really good genetics. I grew what I could find up until about 1998 when I started buying from seed banks.

A non-auto NL x cheese would probably be just as good or better and you could clone them, rather than buy seeds for every grow.

oh my lol. If I did I assure you I was on accident. I'm on little phone. All apologies.

I have never grown autos. I will probably put one or two in my veg area just for the heck of it to see what it is. Veg is on 18/6. I like SourD and this sounds like a fun grow! :icon_smile:

Best wishes!

Got some regular strains outside , have a bunch of freebie autos so in for a penny in for a pound ,heard they do not like to be repotted so l will start them in 1 litre containers,then into 5 gallon pots. Should learn a thing or 2 but knowing me!!ah!not!!

I know they require 18 hrs at least, l know l will get a smaller yield , but that's OK! Because like some people I do not much care for Autos! But l also feel that some of the newer Autos produce some nice weed &yield. Dinifem come out with a lot of new Autos,know there are a few other seed companies same.l have had them for awhile &l got a niece that will be happy!H.G. like a box of chocolates Thanks for the reply!Weed hopper same!!

Industrial plant Indica, moby ****, og. Kush & cheese there all pretty good.In my opinion!

I do have some Exodus Cheese going right now that I am hoping will be stony, but as I have not smoked any yet, I don't know and therefore cannot recommend it one way or the other. I did look at LA confidential, but they were a bit more money than I had to spend on seeds at the time.

I put 6 auto's in my 9sq foot tent, fills it up nicely. I run 24/0 lights, 5gal smart pots.

Latest posts

Back