Olive oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
Hi all,
this is a new one to me, i never really went into edibles because i couldn't find a simple way to cook and ingest weed without having to make butter or cooked oil and heavy cuisine work which i am not very fond of. I always wanted to try olive oil until this idea came and i gave it a try and the results were better than i expected, so i improved it even more and will tell you how i did it, in case anyone wants to eat healthy yummy olive oil and get high.

I got 3 grams of trim in a kettle added 50 ml of olive oil approximately, it covered the ground trim 2x its thickness. that kettle in turn was put on a small glass plate inside a cooking pot which was filled with boiled water higher than the level of the oil, and put on the stove for 35 minutes, leaving it at the point where it is barely beginning to boil, the water glass plate and kettle serve to sort of fine tune the temperature and prevent the oil from burning and browning. I would make sure that all is good by moving the kettle in circles stirring the oil inside but i don't think it was needed, because the oil did not burn at all. after that i strained the oil and it is ready to put as a salad topping, in a sandwich, on pasta with cheese, really with almost any food, olive oil is compatible and yummy. OH and the high from that was surprising to me, it worked better than i expected, that oil is scary, especially that it is very yummy, it is very easy to overdo. i can very easily ingest the whole 50ml containing 3g worth of trim, in one portion, but i might pass out after than :laugh:

View attachment 20150726_130434.jpg

View attachment 20150726_130522.jpg

View attachment 20150726_131009.jpg

View attachment 20150726_133938.jpg

View attachment 20150726_134004.jpg

could this be used with oil instead of butter? i don't know if it is a good idea to whip olive oil that way, i feel like it might ruin its taste and structure, but i am not sure. I would never buy it anyway, it's just another gadget that will take space in my kitchen like popcorn makers and different sized toasters and stuff i don't really need, that make the kitchen feel like an overcrowded storage room. if i wanted to try it, i would use a regular heater and regular blender. but i cannot ingest butter daily without risking clogging the arteries, that is why i am doing olive oil

Zem, that is a very cool way to do a small amount at a time. And the Olive oil must be wonderful. I am so happy you can do that for yourself. How did you figure it out? Thanks for the thread, nice job.

Zem, that is a very cool way to do a small amount at a time. And the Olive oil must be wonderful. I am so happy you can do that for yourself. How did you figure it out? Thanks for the thread, nice job.

wonder if he is in a chair with hie feet propped up unable to move cause he is so stoned........lol.

Interesting, very interesting. Looks like I might have to give this way a try.
zem, thanks for posting it.

wonder if he is in a chair with hie feet propped up unable to move cause he is so stoned........lol.

Been there, done that, enjoyed it.......I think, don`t remember, I was too stoned, ha, ha, ha, ha.

I don't know how i came up with that, sort of derived it from drying fresh cut bud with boiled water if you remember that? well first i tried this with previously boiled water and no stove so the oil was kept as its temperature decreased and i ingested it later and got me high! i saw trichs still on the trim that had not dissolved so i figured i should keep it on a low fire and prevent it from burning, that is why i added a plate below it and the idea came together to enguld the kettle with water which in turn keeps the heat at the needed level without burning the small amount of oil that would burn on a direct flame. i am so glad that you like it, and i hope that you try it soon

haha seriously i am not that used to edibles, yesterday when i tried it, i just could not keep myself from sleeping lol today, i had much less oil, like 2 medium spoonfulls, it made me so high and i feel more numbness than i would if i had smoked, and there is some degree of sleepiness. i am also forgetting to toke which is a good thing, my weed would last me much longer this way

Interesting, very interesting. Looks like I might have to give this way a try.
zem, thanks for posting it.

thanks yooper :) i am always happy to share and so glad when anyone likes what i offer ;)

call me cheap, I am thinking, i have this shiny oily trim, that has good oil stuck to it even after i squeezed it on the strainer. can this stuff be somehow ingested or is it just too disgusting to the taste? i am thinking, sprinkle that in a salad... i also wonder if it is okay to eat a little amount of trim...

Consider on your next batch of water curing your weed.. for 3-7 days first ..as it will reduce the green in the oil, and make it less starchy, at least for me it does

Consider on your next batch of water curing your weed.. for 3-7 days first ..as it will reduce the green in the oil, and make it less starchy, at least for me it does
the weed is cured and the oil is yummy.. i was wondering about the leftover trim, it is soaked with shiny oil even after squeezing, is it appropriate to eat that?

it is a type of salty yoghurt with oil yummm... it made me so sleepy already, i noticed quite a difference between edibles and smoking. i think that i will improve it more, i think next time i will try at least 1 hour on the stove with a higher concentration of trim, it will get more potent i guess

:laugh: i judged it fast before! the potency is great, red eyes with a lingering smile mind racing numb body... basically i'm high, so high

Latest posts

Back