Best grinder I've seen for the money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grower13

Reaction score
and used........

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Platinum-Grinders-Grinder-Pollen-Catcher/dp/B00QUIA27C?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00[/ame]

On the wish list. Next time I make an order, I'll try it out

41UwxZeQNcL.jpg

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Titanium-Herb-Magnetic-Grinder-Large/dp/B00BH409FY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage"]http://www.amazon.com/Titanium-Herb-Magnetic-Grinder-Large/dp/B00BH409FY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage[/ame]

i have been using this bad boy for 2 years now, love it

I have used 4" Santa Cruz Shredders for a good while and really like them, they are sharp and the grind size is perfect...also made of titanium. This looks very similar, even the blade design, to my shredder. If mine ever goes down I will give this one a try.

I have 1 very similar also titanium. yep even the blade. I gave my son a cheap plastic grinder I got as a freebie, lol. He has taken my titanium one and uses it all the time. I agree about the perfect grind size, also.

I just ordered it G13, I have gone thru a lot of grinders, i think even a titanium one.. but this is a lot cheaper than at the head shops. Thanks.

It is the best grinder in the world G 13 is right. I love the size of the grind.. perfect, it made my joints much better. Thanks for the link g13.

My wife has one,,,they are awesome.
I dont grind much myself cause i dont roll joints. Glass ,,,or Glass and water. I just take a small piece of bud,,stick it in my bowl and smoke. Yummy,,and yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't roll joints either, WH, but it is because I just suck at it. But even when I am using a pipe or glass, I grind the bud up. I am very happy with mine. I have a nice little bunch of kief in the bottom that I am going to use for an e-cig liquid.

Yep,,,my Wifes grinder makes some nice kief.

My wife has one,,,they are awesome.
I dont grind much myself cause i dont roll joints. Glass ,,,or Glass and water. I just take a small piece of bud,,stick it in my bowl and smoke. Yummy,,and yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Does your wife every tire of you hearing you "yehaaaaing" periodically throughout the day and often when sitting at the computer?
You don't walk around smacking her *** when you do it, do you?

How did ya know that. Smack that ace. Lol

You come up with the coolest ****, 13. Are you using reservoirs?
How do you mark your tanks? I want to use stick-on rulers (never seen any, must have been a dream) on the inside wall so i can see level changes without having to take my ruler and measure every time. How do you do it?

I simply make marks inside the res container with a non-toxic magic marker. I took a gallon of water, poured it in and then marked that as 1 gal. Then poured another gallon in and marked that level. Or you can put a water indicator tube on the exterior of the res and mark volume the same way.

sorry, I hijacked the thread, didn't mean too... here, this is back on topic.
What am I doing wrong now? Am the only one that uses one of these?

View attachment grinder.jpg

Actually, marks made with permanent markers will probably stay on longer than any kind of stick on thing. Have you ever tried to remove permenant marker from anything? Conversely, "adhesives" do not seem to work well in a res. And a ruler is only going to tell you many inches of water is in the res. You would still have to manually convert inches to gallons based on how large your individual res is and make those notations with some kind of marker. I guess that I am just not seeing any advantage to a ruler tyupe thing...

I use the markers on my clip on plant 'tags', wipe clean with alcohol or nail polish remover but awful stuff

agree, adhesives a no-no, but ruler is basic I thought, how else do you do it?
I just hold a plastic HDPE :) ruler to the inside of the rez, measure top down
I take a reading, ie 3 inches down
and next day it's 3 1/4 inches down, and I now know that 1/4 inch is a litre
so I add a litre (pH'd but not nuted)
(my system is about 500 mL per 1/8 inch)

when the water hits the little ledge in the can you got 25 gallons........ make sure to buy the wheels dolly so you can roll it around.

http://www.lowes.com/pd/Rubbermaid-Commercial-Products-32-Gallon-Gray-Outdoor-Trash-Can/50147606

Permanent marker lines on the outside of the rez should work just fine. Add a gallon of water,,measure inside and mark outside of rez. I must be missing something.

Latest posts

Back