Cob led's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan789

Reaction score
Has anyone got any information regarding these COB style lights hitting the market?
I'm interested in the spectrum's provided by these and wanted to know, because a lot of us are curious about how technology is changing what used to be a straightforward formula for our favorite subject, growing our plants. :vap-leafy_wave::farm:

Has anyone got any information regarding these COB style lights hitting the market?
I'm interested in the spectrum's provided by these and wanted to know, because a lot of us are curious about how technology is changing what used to be a straightforward formula for our favorite subject, growing our plants. :vap-leafy_wave::farm:
Cob is just cluster of led emmiters on a board ..hince the name COB(chip on board) and has nothing to do with spectrum all to do with design.That being said cobs come in many different spectrum s ..The best Cob I believe in the market is the Cree CXB3290. Tech..

P.S.Cob style led have been on the market for Quite a few years.

I get it that they're individually arranged/available for the particular spectrum expected, but they're something that's been under my radar, guess I wasn't paying too much attention. :48:

Latest posts

Back