the Hoosier Daddy Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

Mail-ordered live plant of hoosier daddy, I transplanted her into a 3 gallon smart pot with all happyfrog soil, amended with 2 capfuls of organic dynamite and wetted down with a light solution of Earth juice "grow", and put her in the vegging closet under a 400 MH with the future. It was a very healthy looking clone, I'm sure i'll be cloneing her in a month or so.

P1110495.JPG

P1110497.JPG

P1110521.JPG

Hey there looks good, Ive never heard of hoosier daddy so this is going to be interesting. I have never even heard about mail order clones either I gotta find out about that.

mojo for your Grow..pulling up my milk crate to fallow along..She look Happy in that Smart pot:aok:

take care and be safe

Killertea08 said:
Hey there looks good, Ive never heard of hoosier daddy so this is going to be interesting. I have never even heard about mail order clones either I gotta find out about that.

I've never smoked Hoosier Daddy, but I'm gonna!!! I'm gonna journal the entire grow, I've got chem dawg, trainwreck, BB Kush, and a home strain I call Gabby Haze, I've noticed that the gabby and the bb kush both are PM magnets, I never put the sulpher vapor deal in the closet, gonna have to, I misted all my clones with Forbid the last couple days, haven't seen any bugs but don't want to. gonna be fun.

Just checked the cloner for roots, man that trainwreck rooted in 5 days,

Awesome stuff! I'll be keeping my eye on this one ;)

5 days! I been waiting 2 weeks at the earliest with my cloner :(

Lemon Jack said:
5 days! I been waiting 2 weeks at the earliest with my cloner :(
It's usually 6 or 7 days for me to get roots, useing clonex, rapid rooters, and the domed tray. All 5 trainwrecks rooted in under 6 days,but the other 2 strains, not a root. I noticed that the trainwreck in the bud room and the veggin room hasn't got a bit of PM also, may be the future, sure liked smokin the mom, A couple of the TW clones are like 2 inches tall little midgets lol , the big plant is a new chemdawg I got, the other strain I really liked but came with a wierd plant deciese nobody could ID, anyway a bud bought this strrain at a place in seattle. I think I'll go move her out into the bud room, she got a Forbid bath yesterday and shes ready to go.

P1110560.JPG

P1110559.JPG

P1110554.JPG

I have figured out that some strains just clone faster and easier than others.

I looked online for this strain (?) and found not a. What genetics is this made up from? Is this just someone's cross they called Hoosier Daddy?

4u2sm0ke said:
mojo for your Grow..pulling up my milk crate to fallow along..She look Happy in that Smart pot:aok: she is happy,you can tell, even wiped my bulbs down, and cleaned the glass in my hoods, in her honor!! LOL

take care and be safe
I think I messed up this post

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have figured out that some strains just clone faster and easier than others.

I looked online for this strain (?) and found not a. What genetics is this made up from? Is this just someone's cross they called Hoosier Daddy?

I'm sure it is!!! Every strain is just someones cross they put a name on!! I googled it also and did find a little about it, They sent me here. I see Irish grew this last year, sounds like 4u2smoke grows it, Ray Jay's growing it, Irish is calling it a Bubblegum x something else, maybe you should ask them, sounds like Hick is very familiar with it!!! as usual I'm a dollar short and a day late, everybodys growing it, I C ozzie popped some Too, After reading the googled post that sent me too MP, you should be asking these Questions to irish or Hick, anyway, I ordered a plant with the name hoosier Daddy,, I'm not a botanist, but I can swear under oath that it's cannabis, Ozzie popped beans he should know the exact genetics. as long as it's good herb, they can call it greasy feces, I'm OK with it.

:giggle:

Just dont mess up this Grow:p

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I'm sure it is!!! Every strain is just someones cross they put a name on!!...

...as long as it's good herb, they can call it greasy feces, I'm OK with it...
Years down the road I intend on naming a couple strain's myself, though not using the typical naming conventions I seem to see across the community. Being that I tend to stray more toward the profane and provocative, I've decided on Godfart and Dragon's A**hole. I figure I have plenty of time to find the genetics I want for both of these, but they will both be cross breeds of 3 other strains, and I might cross one with some good bag seed. Haha. I dont know a whole lot about the breeding game, but once I have the space and patience for it, I plano n experimenting with it.

-nasty

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Just checked the cloner for roots, man that trainwreck rooted in 5 days,

The BB kush and the haze rooted over night also, I must just be right on with the temps and moisture in the cloner, just hit a good combanation of the two. time to give some more love away!!

howdy skag. maybe you have ''who's you're daddy''...look that up...;)

roots in five??? you suck.:p haha. i'm lucky to bubble some up in 14. tossing out the mass buckets this year and trying the rooters myself.:D hope i get those results...peace...

Irish said:
howdy skag. maybe you have ''who's you're daddy''...look that up...;)

roots in five??? you suck.:p haha. i'm lucky to bubble some up in 14. tossing out the mass buckets this year and trying the rooters myself.:D hope i get those results...peace...

I put the aeroponic one away a year or so ago, such good fast results with those rapid rooter cubes.

Irish said:
howdy skag. maybe you have ''who's you're daddy''...look that roots in five??? you suck.:p haha. i'm lucky to bubble some up in 14. tossing out the mass buckets this year and trying the rooters myself.:D hope i get those results...peace...[/quoup...;) I looked it up again Irish, It just keeps sending me here my friend, anyway, that's the strain I'm growing, anyway, please send me some GREEN MOJO and some growing tips, I need all the help i can get!!!
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54768

te]

Latest posts

Back