spriclin mj on cookies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovbnstoned

Reaction score
would i get high if i sprickled mj on top of cookies while they r baking //

LOVBNSTONED :cool: :icon_smile:
OL STONER :tokie:

gonna go with waste of weed thc (needs to be extracted) will burn off and taste like burnt well fill in the blank, you can not even throw weed in tee of coffee why cookies?

If the temps were not too high, yes you could. However, I believe that it would taste nasty. Why not just use that trim to make cannabis flour and some yummy cookies?

thanks for the info,,, I was just wondering

lovbnstone :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

I have a friend who makes what he calls cookies...the jury is out on that. LOL

He takes all his trim and leaves and just grinds it up in a coffee grinder......into powder basically....

Then he takes the toll house premade cookie dough and removes the chocolate chips....He then takes about half a joint or so's worth of the ground up trim and kneads it into the cookie dough until the dough doesnt accept anymore. he then flattens the dough out and puts a little oil on each side of the dough places it on a piece of aluminum foil and pops it into the toaster oven at 450 for about 5 minutes or until crispy....

I dont consider this a cookie because it is not enjoyable to eat, but.....it works!!!
sometimes too much. Mainly because you really have no idea of how much you are putting into each so called cookie. I remember one time giving my GF one of his cookies and it hit her like a ton of bricks....She went to get up off the couch and immediately sat back down and just looked at me and said " ***....Oh Well" It had literally given her couch lock.....

Thats called Decarboxylation,,and you certainly can get plenty high if done correctly. Try effins Fire Crackers,,they will kick your butt,,and they are real easy to make. Peanut Butter,Graphm Crackers and Weed.

Weedhopper, I'm thinking the same thing--try a firecracker.

Yep,,THG,,The 1st time I made those freaken scary bastages,,I putted to much WEED and not enough Peanut Butter,,LOL,,,and I was standing in the hallway when my Wife found me,,and ask me what the heck i was looking at.,,He He,,,I had no idea.:48:

Latest posts

Back