First attempt.....suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outdoors I leave em outdoors they have been their all their life plus I like the purple color it turns the buds sometimes I have left a snow white go to November and it got down to 40 somenights and ill tell u that was some frosty tasty stuff jmo

Oh just another thing its been dipping down to the mid 50s hear im not worried at all plants like it u got to think nature I think natural it would get cooler and cooler ever night but again just my opinion nature man lol :48:

more worried about having someone come in and cut them and run.....which would be ballsy but fairly easy.....I have a church parking lot behind my yard that someone could easily walk through the bushes and onto my deck without me knowing....

very healthy looking. good job!

Might be a bud worm but idk i usually find em in the bud not on leaves prob just a reg caterpillar. .. and yes they are looking good and packing on some weight ... hey we wear pming back and forth earlier i forgot to say since ur using organic nutrients i wouldn't stop nutrients untill a week before harvest flush 3 times ur good the stuff i use is semi organic and i use it up to a week before harvest flush twice with molasses then the last one i do a slow flush i try to use double the containers so i do 10 gal of water for my 5 gal plants and as much as i can for my tote plants :48:

Oh and after the last flush i let them go a day or 2 after the last flush then chop em a

very nice, dense looking bud, bud

Coming along nicely Bud.

:clap:

:yay: looking great there, bud88.

Be Safe Stay stoned

7greeneyes:stoned:

it is kind of hard to see if there are any amber trichs in the picture. are most of the trichs 'cloudy'? in my limited experience though, every single time i have thought it was about time, all the advice i received was to wait another week or two. the one plant that i took it to the point where advice was to chop it had the biggest yield (6 oz's vs her sister was 4 oz's)and the most potent smoke. if you can wait, you should probably give them another week or so. the plants look pretty vigorous at this point too.

A more careful look showed quite a bit of amber on the very top of the plants so I opted to stagger the harvest and see where I get the most potent bud. I took some of the top buds and they are trimmed and drying in a wardrobe that has very good ventilation.
Here is a pic of a bud that I trimmed...and my plants after I took the top...

View attachment IMG_20140924_175826749.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140925_181157.jpg

Latest posts

Back