Sexing it up over here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, outta a ton of mixed clear and blurry pics Im seeing damnear all cloudy. Was thinking this one was going to go another week or two. Found first small spot of rot in a super dense giant cola though. Pending how quick that starts happening might at least start to pull this one to salvage. I'm good with all cloudy for some of it.

Yeah i hear ya id pull it to if i started seeing much rot i had to pull 2 at just a few ambers because of them being to close to a creek and lost 1/4 od it to rot smh lil bros mista u cant learn without making mistakes but he finally got thag he needs to listen to me after i let him do them too by himself and he saw how small they wear compaired too mine lol

Growing trees :fly:

First two are both Cannatonic
Third one is a Nurse Larry that was stunted as a seedling and eventually took off growing sideways out of the soil

View attachment image.jpg

Ugh!!!! Stupid rain in the forecast. Hadn't gotten to building the frame to cover them. Best I could do with only hours after work today to cover them somehow. Hopefully they're wrong and it passes us. Then off these come. Looks awful. Feel bad for the girls. Like wearing a condom,.. No fun :rofl:

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back