texas strong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigggy

Reaction score
its great to see all the people there in texas helping one another ,,people using there own boats,risking personal harm to help others ,,everyday we read about all the bad things going on in the world ,its sad we need a hurricane to bring out the best in us,but its still great to see whites helping blacks ,blacks helping whites,,,reminds us we are one people ,although you guys face a long hard road ahead ,after seeing all the acts of goodwill and kindness I have no doubt you guys will be ok,,,,mother nature was taught lesson "DONT MESS WITH TEXAS"

Good to know that there's still chance for humanity. Helping and caring is really appreciated especially during a crisis like this. Hope that this won't happen again although we all know that earth's calamities will never end. It's now up to us on how we face it.

Thanks for caring guys !-- I relocated to the coastal bend of Texas after Katrina !-- I couldn't get out in time but I ran like a rabbit from Harvey !-- I'm back home putting it all back together best we can !-- I only received minor damage but 5 miles closer would have wiped me out !-- Several of my wife's family lost everything! -- The keep talking about Houston but from Corpus Christi to the Louisiana border is messed up bad !-- There must be 700 miles of the coast tore up or under water !-- People been great about sending relief supplies and thank U all !-- The relief workers getting wore down and they still rescuing people !-- They can only go on for so long !-- I know from surviving Katrina that the post storm can be bad as the storm !-- People gonna start getting sick soon !-- Texas maybe strong but Harvey has beaten us to our knees !-- The getting back up gonna be hard !

beaten but not beat,,the battle continues ,,,stay safe

Thanks THG !--We bugged out with the storm on our heels !-- One of my dogs got lost and there was an epic struggle to get him back when we found him !--- My house doubled in value since the storm but I'm keeping it !--- To me that's not something I would want to happen this way !--- Way too many people suddenly homeless !-- Long term housing gonna be a problem while the place is rebuilt !-- Whole town after town just destroyed !-- Corpus Christi has become a supply hub for the first responders !-- Lots of stuff moving thru town as they work up the coast restoring power where they can !-- That blank look in the eyes of so many people and anyone like me that got lucky and only had minor damage got survivors guilt and P.T.S.D. -- No one around here came out the storm unscathed -- We all damaged mentally !-- I knew what it was gonna be like since we did Katrina too !-- The most precious thing I ever laid hands on was about 10 days post Katrina a little church truck with a trailor full of supplies made it into our neighborhood! -- We were fine on food and water but that ice ? --Priceless !--- Best drink of ice water in the world ! -- Dam that was good !-- We cried !-- I knew right then we were gonna be O.K. !

I grow aero under LEDs and 5 days without power and this is what I had when I came home !-- Hard to kill this plants !-- It hurt me some but I still got a grow !-- Lost a few clones but not one varieties !-- I clone on !
Last night this crew that been working hard to help thier neighbors put thier places back together !-- They starting wear down some but they got the hook up last night when I gave them a jar of weed and 2 bottles of my coconut brandy !--

View attachment 20170904_114444-1.jpg

Kilroy-was-here-300x300.jpg

Last edited:
Asshats Keef and Zigggy are not here anymore. And of course they banned RubyRed because she disagreed with something they said. Probably was mean to punk ass Keef.
I just lifted her Bann. 😁

RSO oil every night with a few cold beers and by 9:30 im really laid back and ready to sleep.

Latest posts

Back