Monkey Bread, Something easy for Single Parents (Especially Dads)...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nova

Reaction score
So i thought i would share a really simple and easy recipe. This is a really fun recipe to make, especially with your kids as everyone can be involved...and its very affordable for single income homes like my own...

What you'll need

1 Bundt pan
4 Rolls of Pillsbury Buttermilk biscuits
1 stick of margarine or butter
2-3 Cups of Sugar
3-4 Tbsp Cinnamon
1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract

Take the Bundt pan and spray it with some non-stick spray, i use Pam Olive Oil, make sure it is coated good. Then mix your sugar and cinnamon together, mix it according to your taste. After you have it mixed, depending on how many kids ya got, pour it onto small plates, makes it easier later on! Then open one pack of biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Then pass the cut up bisuits to your kids and have them roll the pieces in the "Sand" and put them into the bundt pan. Do this with the remaining 3 packs of biscuits.

After all the biscuits have been cut up and rolled in the "sand", hahaha. Preheat oven to 350. Take the remaining sugar/cinnamon mixture and pour into a saucepan along with the stick of margarine/butter and the vanilla. Bring to a boil. Once mixture is boiling pour it over the pieces in the bundt pan, make sure to coat them evenly. Once coated, put the pan in the oven and bake for 30 min! Take it out of the oven, then on a big flat plate or cookie sheet flip the bundt pan over....

AND VOILA! YOU GOT MONKEY BREAD!

On top of being really easy and fun with kids to make, this is a great munchie food. Try using your cannabutter in it as well.

I hope everyone has an excellent halloween and enjoys the recipe. If anyone has questions about the recipe let me know...

Nova

monkeybread.jpg

dude that looks dank, iam definatly gonna give it a try, i'll get back with my results lol

'Sup guys :ciao: Monkey bread is the greatest. Ive been making it for a while now. My gf was doing tupperware and that was one of the things she made at one of her parties. Enjoy it guys, best munchies ive had ina while. peace, e :bongin:

oh....i gotta get in on this thread and vouch for the "monkey bread" kickin azz.

yum yum

single parent hell ,,,,me and the lady rasta makin that for an after dinner snack ,,,,,p,l,r

Glad everyone is enjoying it! :hubba:

Anyone use their cannabutter on it yet?

Im not a single parent but I have a feeling ill be making that soon... It almost looks as good as red meat!

Latest posts

Back