Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the wheels falling off RE !-- It's up to them to bring this madness to an end !-- I just be glad when it is over !-- I was about to run down and apply for a job on the wall crew too !

Keef, I used to live on the fault line in the SF Bay Area but I got out. I was there for the Loma Prieta quake which was a shaker. Now I live in the Sierra foothills on a little sturdier ground. At least these shakers are not scheduled as a seasonal thing quite like hurricane season or tornado season and I haven’t felt one in the 20 years I’ve lived here. The fires are sorta seasonal and I used to live out in the woods where it was scary but now live in town where the fire danger is no worse than any small town situation. I was just researching home smoke detectors and learned that the normal residential detectors like you might buy at Home Depot are maybe 50% dependable at best. They will detect a burning slice of toast but not a fire until things are beyond critical. I made it thru one house fire years ago. They say if you are sleeping, you probably won’t wake up. I did and got the hell out but then the fire was mostly fire wood and not burning couches and carpets. My room mate at the time pulled some firewood out of the stove and set it back in the wood box and then left. I was asleep in my room and woke to the smell of smoke. We didn’t stay room mates after that...

Morning O.F.C. !-- Oh !-- Stuff hurts !- My aches got pains !--Off to take the dogs to the groomer !-- Then I ain't doing sheet till time to pick them up !-- Maybe some pharming !-- Rain moving in and our first cool front !-- Only gonna hit 80 today with rain !

Left a light on in the car last night and run the battery down !-- Way to start the day Keef !-- She be on the charger and dog groomer got to wait !-- On a better note I just felt them caps kicking in !-- No problem !--

Just one dem thangs make U say --What da ? --Nevermind !-- This plant never ceases to amaze me !-- Wonder what's going on with this one ? -- Probably straighten up and act right soon ? --Maybe !-- I like the fat leaves !-- U know those first rounded leaves come out the seed shell ? -- Every seed fathered by Waldo has a regular size one on one side and one that is almost double the length on the other -- Might mean nothing but U gotta pay attention to these things !

View attachment 20171010_151539-1.jpg

morning all,,,roofing crew got here at about 630,,,having a new roof put on the house,,,wanted a metal roof but could not afford it (12,000)going with a membrane roof instead (7000)fema sent me a check for 1000,,no inspection ,,just filled out the online form and they mailed me a check(yea),,dog going crazy with people on the roof ,,,he tried jumping out the window to get at one of them,,,there's 5 of them against one dog(little dog don't count)they are working a little faster now,they say they should be finished by 2 oclock ,,,no more pots and garbage cans under the holes ,,,,(yea)stay safe,,be well

Morning stoners. Stress is more than ever before, dealing with so many things at once. But while my sight maybe a bit blurry, my vision is clear. Sent Puddin a cancer survival package. She tried the gg#4. This is now her favorite strain, lol. Until the next one she tries. On to the salt mines ...

Good morning Stoners! I was shocked to see the first signs of amber yesterday in my Purple Kush autos. Today I took 4 of 'em down. Only 68 days since I dropped the seeds in a cup of water to start the whole process. Not very big but VERY pretty. And they seem to have a great effect on my ptsd.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Need more Coffee !-- Another rainy day at the beach !-- I need to get on the job and see if I can't get a new roof too !-- I lost a few shingles but nothing bad !-- The heat around here welds the shingles to the target paper underneath it !-- Still it do need to be repaired but I perfer replacement! -- It was time any !-- Place about 15 years old now !-

Umbra --Puddin ? -- U got it bad don't U ? -- Good for U !

I'm dragging but I'm working on a fine buzz anyway !-- Still trying to recover from my trip !-- Started off the morning with a pipe of your "V" !-- I do like that stuff !-- Working a pipe of Mazar now and I believe it be working !-- Off to the pharm !-- Got a couple babies need an aero basket and foam collar to more over where the real plants live !--
Ugh ! --Maybe after this pipe ?

Go Nick !-- I guess U back in da game now !-- Sucks being low or out of weed !-- I been riding pretty close to that line myself but we gonna be O.K. but there ain't a lot smokable weed around !-- Enough but it was close !-- I don't have a single jar in the shelf !-- I probably got less than an ounce dry --Got cleaned out by my nephew then when I was just about back the dam hurricane came in !-- I got weed hanging now so we made it but that was too close !-- That shelf need to be full of full jars aging !-- I'm on it !

Sounds just like me. If it hadn't been for Umbra,,,,, Right now I have less then a qtr. oz. dry but I took one of the PK 3 days ago and it is dry enough to put in a pipe if it gets to that. I been right on the edge since the big event. When my 2 big plants come in, I'll be set for winter. I'm expecting about a lb. each from them. One BB King and one Thor's Hammer which came from you as Umbra's Suprise.

It is like a community Nick !-- I wouldn't have all these strains without the good peeps of the O.F.C. !-- I got lots of my stuff from right here !-- Soon as it quit raining I got a seed run gong to Giggy !-- He sent me the seed the BBSL --Mazar and Nightshade !-- I got my BBSL male Waldo out those seed and bred him to Mazar and Nightshade so I'm returning the genetics after breeding them !-- They gonna be some bad mamm'a jamma's right there !-- I got seed from those crosses up and growing !

I know we process stuff differently -- I strip the fan leaves as they start to wither and come off so they pretty much gone by harvest !-- I chop them as I trim then hang the little plants to dry !-- When the buds feel dry but U know they still got a lot of moisture in them I take the bud off the vine and jar it leaving the top off the jar and let it do a slower finish dry !-- When I do put the lid on the jar I still open the once a week or so for awhile !--

I remove the yellow leaves as they develop. I trim off what remains at harvest and let them hang until the buds snap off the stem. Them they go into a glass casserole with a lid I can take off to air for about a week, then into a jar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back