Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U know I been playing with some DWC ? -- Been growing herbs and peppers that way and works fine so I put Waldo in DWC ! --and - He likes it !-- So I can grow weed DWC so we try something other stuff !-- Looks to me I'm moving toward a drip and drain system similar to what Bud does but I might have a different take on it ?-- He should be around soon he moved and was trying to settle in !-- Being a pot pharmer in the Outlaw states if U grow in water U gonna have to pretty much build your own system !-- I got a building background so it wasn't a problem !-- The electrical and plumbing can get complicated !-- I got some changes in mind but I'm not changing the system here !-- It is just not time !-- I can get what I need like this while I do some experimenting !--

As for how long I can leave my grow system unattended ? -- How about a week with no power ? -- I didn't lose a single variety !-- Gave me some confidence !

Yep it be tasty Nick !-- I'm not gonna get a pound off my plants but I'm really O.K. with what I do for now !--
I'm after potent flavors and colors -- I got the blueberry and Strawberry -2 chocolates and a lemon soon --I got 2 chances and there better be some Blackberry smoke in this breeding I just gotta find it !-- I still want a cherry-a grape and some others maybe ? !-- I got a category I just call Hammers -- Widow --Master Kush -- Bubba's Momma -- SR 91 and others -- No color or fruit flavor -- They gonna slap U around though !--

Errands are run and it's 4:20 more or less !-- Got a dose of caps in my belly and something in the pipe ? --

I recently had to accept that I am not as tolerant as I thought !-- I got no tolerance when it comes to the moron and those that can still support him !-- Not saying it's right --wrong or indifferent --Just something about myself I've recently had to wrestle with !-- Made my peace with it !-- I'm O.K. with those feelings !
I don't have to and won't tolerate racist --religous fanatics --neo-nazis and the like ! -- I guess if that gets me in trouble it is righteous trouble and I'm O.K. with that !
Anyway let's find the bottom of this pipe !

California -- Wish I had some words that would help !-- Sorry but I don't know any words that powerful !

Yes the air here is not fit to breath today...we were supposed to go camping this weekend with another couple but the roads in that area are closed and the air is too thick anyway. I’m ready for winter!

RE best wishes Cuz !-- Stay out it much as U can !-- Breathing is good !-- This area coming back together after Harvey but it is slow !-- I heard the roofers out in the hood today !-- People doing that kind of work are swamped !-- Lots of bluetarps !-- We having the kinda day California be needing !-- Been overcast all day with some drizzle and not much wind !-- Nice out though !-- Low 70's !-- I had problems getting the car to start yesterday but it was a battery connection like I thought !-- We mobile a again !-- I'm trying to ignore the princess !-- She is demanding a scooter ride !--

Hope I ain't losing my mind. The sky outside looks like we got another eclipse going on. Hope its not aliens!:vap-Bong_smoker:

Dam dog had her scooter ride !-- Roofers and fence repair peeps be making some money today !-- Lots of blue tarps still up !--
Dam aliens Nick !-- Don't be calling and reporting them to ICE they don't think that sheet be funny at all !

I dunno what it was, all better now. I went out and bought me a couple more 12 gallon totes. I have 3 Nurse Larry clones so I am going to put a couple of 'em in totes and start vegging them. After having watched her and how much she stretches, I'm betting this is a great plant for my scrogging technique.

What up Nick ? -- She SCROG just right for U !-- I'd say what mine do is a medium stretch !-- I do like the Nurse though !-- I gots me 4 little BlackBerry Nurse Larry plants !-- I'm thinking ole Waldo might take a little that stretch out of her ? -- It wasn't planned but we'll see now that the deed is done anyway ? -- I got 3 little BlackBerry AK 48 plants too !-- It has crossed my mind to use a male AK to shorten up some finish times but 60 days works O.K. for now !-- I had some supper on top those caps earlier and food can make U high !

Who say Shi-Tzu aren't fighting dogs ? -- Mine just faced down a whole pack of wolves -- on the TV !-- They bad !

I have my room set up so that I can grow a 7' x 8' canopy, but my electric bill runs 180 a month. With these LED's, I can scrog one plant, use one LED over it and get right around a pound per plant from a plant like BBKing, which is what I consider a medium stretch plant. In an illegal state like mine, plant count will kill ya.

I can't be thinking about stuff like plant count Nick !--- Let me get done what I want to do and I'll be cutting down !-- I think about it too much I get worried !-- - B.B. will do that for U no doubt !-- She want to be big !-- U right about a medium stretch but it is manageable especially if U SCROG it !-- When I started back growing I had this crazy idea -- Modified Short Cycle Stacked Sea Of Green aero under LEDs! -- Ended up with a bunch of plants !--

Wow Nick you just woke me up 180 month for the power bill.....just put the first down payment on more solar panels for the house...Will have 100%power for the house and enough to power an electric vehicle...
Yo let's light one up......:48:....

Home from work, yes GT x BoC = V. They changed a few things overnight with the county licenses for growing. Looks like we will not be a part of it. We will go to the State Dr and see if epilepsy is on their list and if I qualify, and my son's migraines will qualify. Plan C is we each are allowed 6 plants. WE will scrog the heck out of them. Outlaw growers in a legal state, I see it coming.

Yup, $180. Thats what it costs to run 4 600 watters, appropriate air, the filter and the fans, plus I have the vegg room running with leds.

Home from work, yes GT x BoC = V. They changed a few things overnight with the county licenses for growing. Looks like we will not be a part of it. We will go to the State Dr and see if epilepsy is on their list and if I qualify, and my son's migraines will qualify. Plan C is we each are allowed 6 plants. WE will scrog the heck out of them. Outlaw growers in a legal state, I see it coming.

It is a freaking racket. The government caters to the Haves and us poor fellers, the ones who could benefit from a small legal grow to produce a possibly middle class income from, are priced out of contention or else killed by the fine print.

Umbra nothing wrong with being an outlaw...I head to the Doctor for my medical card soon Will be good for 15 plants...
Nick that be a lot of weed...

Not really mrcane, It takes a lot of attention to detail and requires a fair commitment. But weed (connoseur weed), sells for 1500-2200 a lb. 15 plants, 3 times a year, I'd be a happy camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back