Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my world with that Outlaw grower tip !-- I ain't ever been legal probably won't ever be !-- Only 2 rules to growing in a prohibition state! -- Rule #1 -- Don't get caught !-- Rule #2 -- If there are any questions refer to rule #1 !-- I probably won't play by thier rules anyway unless Weed is as legal as lettuce !-- As it should be !--

I just wish I could grow outside. Dem Mendo Dope boys ain't got nuttin' on me.

If I'm replace that high dollar nursing salary I'm need to know my sheet !-- There will always be a market for quality !-- We got to specialize !-- We got to jar age !-- Quite chasing the variety of the day and find a niche !

Look I'm not gonna lie !-- At first I saw the O.F.C. as a chance to put together some kind of weed clearing house co--op type thing one day !--The O.F.C. became a community and all that changed long ago !-- The laws say weed can't cross state lines ! -- So I don't see how that would work anyway !-- Legally !-- And U know we sticklers about being all legal and such !

I better post a disclaimer before management decides I'm up to no good and boot me !-- I am not a business man with a bunch of money to spend on expensive licenses and stuff !-- I could be happy with someone else doing the business !-- Something like that would take up too much of my grow time !-- I didn't get addicted to using weed !-- It hooked me with the dam growing side !-- I think I could be happy just being left alone to see what I can do with this plant !-- I got some ideas !--

I have to force myself to stay small enough to stay under the radar. I see a plant growing I usually mess with it and see what I can get it to do. It became obvious real quick that my dirt was way to hot for those autos. If I did it over, I would just go down to the local market and get some regular soil. Sometimes less is more. Kills me that my Dr. used to feed me oxy 30's every 6 hrs and that was legal but me growing my stuff gits ya sent to jail

Just back from my neighbors last spray for spider mites didn't see any of the little bastards this time.
Just want to grow enough for mom and I....:48:

morning guys,,,house feels different with the membrane roof ,,,,one job down many to go ,,,my inlaws co signed me a bank loan to rebuild my house (50,000),I need new windows (22)@ 300 each almost 6500 ,,,,new a/c unit,,new siding ,new floors,doors interior and 2 exterior,,,i can do the interior work myself,,,,ive been in construction since I was about 15(dad wanted a boy but got twin girls instead) thought I would have a little left over so me and my partner could do something nice for each other,,not to be,,, the 50 grand went down faster then a fat girl on prom night maybe we will make it to golden coral for a nite out(in my mind I keep thinking at the end of this ill be 50k indebt and still have a 30 year old trailer)

Morning O.F.C. !-- I had something important to say but the pipe took it from me !--
Have a good day at work Umbra !
Zig it is always one thing or another !-- We do the best we can that's all we can do !--
High 80s today with lots of sun !-- I got some yard work to do but I ain't ready yet !
I'm climb back in this pipe and have some more coffee !

Zig I was a disappointment to my parents --They wanted a girl but they got me instead !-- They tried 3 more times to get a little girl -- ended up with 4 boys !-- I was my families sacrifice to the Vietnam War !-- Disappointed them again when I got sent to Korea instead of the jungle !-- I came back with some attitude !
I questioned thier politics and I questioned thier religion !-- We don't get along !

Morning OFC...Off to school.....
But first........:48:..........

What up Cane !- Enjoy class !
I been thinking about what Nick said about plant count yesterday and how Umbra gonna get hurt by the plant count thing !-- I need to find the Stoner Ranch and get my sheet hid good !-- Limited prohibition is still prohibition and I ain't playing !-- I can do a lot of good with what I know about this plant but there's more I need to know -- Yep I need a Stoner Ranch so I can secure the grow properly !-- Plant count ain't nobody else's business !-
I was a legal morphine junkie for most of a decade !-- It was killing me but I found a better way to treat some of my problems !-- Easy decision for me !-- Obey the law and die or disobey and live !--

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so".
Thomas Jefferson,,,,,,

Three days on harvesting Green Crack/Snow Lotus, biggest plant i ever grew. Those cages changed everything, 3x the weight in each nug. I am passed dead. Umbra, really, that plant, i am thankful but can't move and i gotta got start again and our daughter is leaving today. BIG FAT WHINE. Im thankful though.. but my body says your 65 deal with it.

Morning Rose !-- Hang in there !-- One last big push !-- Green Crack-x- Snow Lotus ? -- I knows about the Snow Lotus crosses too !-- I be taking a Snow Desiel in a few days that got a little bud full of seed fathered by the BlackBerry Snow Lotus !-- Glad the cages helped sounds like the plants gonna make U very, very happy I bet !

Thanks guys. I am looking for Aliens on Moonshine seeds, cbd 2:1. It is the only thing that is saving me. I had B bring me a quarter. it tastes good which is not common in cbd and it helps pain big time.
Just rode the bike for 10 min, trying to make this body do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back