Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve used these jiffy things before and they have worked but the last couple have given me a hard time. Anyway, one of the seeds had the shell come off and a little starter leaves formed. Nick, I’ll give a little more time on the next round. I did plant that one with the greens above ground. I’m thinking I’ll pick up some ffof for the bottom half of the grow pot with this roots organic in the upper half.

I have never had the best luck with jiffy pots. "They" say that seedlings do not need food of any sort for the 1st couple of weeks of life, I find that a good grade of organic potting soil in a solo cup works just fine. If things are going well they will be there for two weeks and I'll transplant them into my growing blend which feeds them pretty much through the next 6 weeks. I dunno why I'm tellin you this 'cause you probably have your own methods. I have 'cooked' seedlings by putting them in my soil before they are ready, and I just ran 6 autos from start to finish never feeding them one time. Even at the end you could tell they were almost burning up with nitrogen. Sometimes I'm learning less is better, 'specially in the beginning.

I know that's right Nick !-- I use some additives but I use only 3 mils of my nute concentrate per gallon -- The instructions say 10 mils per gallon so about 1/3 less than called for !

Work I had to go the Oakland Raiders at the Coliseum and fix their x ray. 15 year old off brand system that has seen better days.

Paying those big salaries doesn’t leave enough room for a machine that doesn’t make touchdowns...

Hey Rose,Tc & Ston-loc and any other outdoor growers round here. Hope y’all are not having to work too hard. I now yous are busy but this place sure is quiet while yer cutting that weed....

Morning O.F.C. !-- RE it's Croptober it'll be quite in the O.F.C. and M.P -- My first Croptober I thought everyone had abandoned the place !-- Seems even inside growers get busy this time of year !-- I got that rotation working so it is just kinda steady for me !-- I had to take dogs to the groomers yesterday -- Had a flat tire and broke the door handle on the car !-- Started out the day as mild mannered Keef and ended the day just wanting to kill something --Anything --Everything !-- I am not a stable individual !-- I has some anger management problems at times !-- Dam head injury !-- It gave and it took away !-- Ain't nothing like the ability to focus on something like a Lazer beam !-- That's from the head injury but it also gave me the rage !-- Not an even trade !-- I'm lay up today !-- Changing that flat got me stiff and sore this morning! --
Wake and Bake !-- Time to smoke big weed !--Where my coffee ?

up early and drinking coffee. After my divorce, I struggled with trying to explain it all to our sons. I decided to say very little about the details. I found it hard to tell them that their mother was bi polar, or what that meant. I simply got out of the way when she would go off and they got the idea. Not the same as living with her all the time, but enough of a taste it left a sour taste in their mouths. I have decided to do the same with our President. His proclivity for self destruction can not be held back. Layer after layer his illness becomes more and more apparent.

Good morning, harvest 2017 has been put to bed. Took a week. Now to not mess up the cure.

I feel depressed, probably because of fatigue, but I was listening to the radio and heard the orange guy's speech and I realized that he lied about 6 things. I weep for our old country. I weep for my hatred of this man. I weep for WH, I miss him, but will never understand.

Keef, you are pissed and I feel like someone pulled the compassion out of my heart.

Sorry RE, and anyone else that I am suck a downer this day. I will be better soon i hope.

I refuse to listen to him !-- I catch the cliff notes from the news peeps !-- We can never let this happen again !-- The way Russia used trolls on facebook--twitter and the like explains a lot! -- Seems the whole Fake news concept of destroying the free press was bought and paid for by Putin !-- We'll stop the dictator wannabe !-- Then we can try to repair the damage to our country he's done !--

I also now think Puerto Rico should become the 51st. State ! -- The way they've been treated post Maria is shameful !-- They deserve better !--

Good morning ofc, hope y’all are having a good day. My wife started a new volunteer hobby, delivering meals on wheels in our little community. Being her husband and driver, I’m included in the deal. So that’s what we’re doing this morning. It always takes longer than it should because she can’t just deliver without hangin out and talkin as well, but it’s all good....
All my seeds have emerged except one and I’m very hopeful of that one. I got 3 Harlequin, 2 Blue Dream CBD’s and 1 Amnesia CBD. All fem’s except the Harlequin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back