Ice Storm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeytheherb

Reaction score
Anyone else in the northeast get hit by that storm?? People here still don't have power, it sounded like there was gunshots going off here with all the tree's and power lines that fell down. :holysheep:

Nor Cali here, been waiting on this 'giant' snow storm all day. Not one flake yet. Supposed to last up to two weeks. Well, it's cold enough but the clouds are thin still. Getting a bit impatient. Love wheelin' in the first snow of the year, it's just the best. Love it when it's light and airy and you can dig to the ground and the ground is still dry underneath. Like driving on clouds!:cool:

i feel for anyone in that area.i was looking at generators yesterday just in case something like that happens here.hell to be without power,i know,i've been thru many,many hurricanes.after camille we were without power for 2months.it was hot there tho.had to haul water and ice and ate alot of canned goods.awful.wishing you the best.

nvthis said:
Nor Cali here, been waiting on this 'giant' snow storm all day. Not one flake yet. Supposed to last up to two weeks. Well, it's cold enough but the clouds are thin still. Getting a bit impatient. Love wheelin' in the first snow of the year, it's just the best. Love it when it's light and airy and you can dig to the ground and the ground is still dry underneath. Like driving on clouds!:cool:
we're getting it up north.. about 2 feet and still coming down.
just spent the last 2 hours shovelling.
i'm sure when it starts to freeze and get heavy we'll be in for some power-outages too.

man i hate snow.

smokey, yes i was in that ice mess but luckily no power outage here...quite a bit around us though

Latest posts

Back