high yeild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
*high yield

Im looking for a feminized strain that produce mass amounts of buds..thc is not soo much of a concern but not supper low I still want dank dro..but ill sacrifices some quantity over quality......my la blanka is a 9weeker..maybe something short we also...any advice would be great..tech

High yield is in the grower and the Love spent on them.

Calyx bros - lemon fizz. Huge yielder also dank. I'm all about the underground breeders these days

I have never grown a feminized plant,but i have one coming in the mail soon. Sorry.

Actually the breeder page says up to 1 gram per watt. And like mentioned, the yield depends an incredible amount, not only on strain, but the experience of the grower, the space, and how well he does.

Delicious Seeds - Cotton Candy. Give that one a try for a heavy yielder :aok: You shouldn't be disappointed.

Delicious Seeds - Cotton Candy. Give that one a try for a heavy yielder :aok: You shouldn't be disappointed.

Nice is she fem? I am still cloning from my la blanka since it was cut short 2 weeks..Hampshire fly problem..near end..so I did. . not get to see full potential of this strain..so im a, couple weeks into the led tent maybe more not sure..I changed the lightinghring set up also so since I know from what went wrong last time I didnt make it again so everything is looking great...

View attachment 20150204_134350.jpg

View attachment 20150204_134326.jpg

i always hear of the 1 gram per watt but never achieved it. i think it is hard to get that yield since the closest that i got to that was like 0.6g/w and those were spectacular grows, i doubt that i would really ever get 1g/w

Zem, I agree--it is hard to achieve. Also, getting 1 gram per watt would mean almost a pound from a 400W light, but it is hard to imagine 4 4 oz plants in, say a 3 x 3 space (about the area a 400w will cover).

Cotton Candy is FEM and the two time I ran it I got 7.8 o's dry the first time and 10.2 o's dry the second time.. out of a single. I run 4 plants in my 4.5' x 4.5' with two 600w hps hoods, and pull 16-32 o's each time. I'm aiming to really zero in and get 1 GPW. More than likely I'm going to be adding CO2 this year.

Cotton Candy is FEM and the two time I ran it I got 7.8 o's dry the first time and 10.2 o's dry the second time.. out of a single. I run 4 plants in my 4.5' x 4.5' with two 600w hps hoods, and pull 16-32 o's each time. I'm aiming to really zero in and get 1 GPW. More than likely I'm going to be adding CO2 this year.

Damn im peanut butterr and jealous. ..

Latest posts

Back