First Grow (LED closet)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the SNS and sprayed the plants down yesterday. Before coating it I inspected the plants with a magnifying glass and found only a few nests setup after my last wipe down. Redardless I coated the plants head to toe each leaf and every little nook and cranny. Now today with magnifying glass inspection I see absolutely no signs of the mites but as a percaution I'll coat them again tonight around the same time I did it yesterday.

The plants seem to be making progress! The LSD is a strong plant and even with the mites hardly showed any sign of it but now after pruning the dead mite damaged leaves it has sprouted dozens more. The Sour Diesel took the mites the hardest but has some nice looking top leaves (It's also not hardly getting any of the light being in the corner). Those were the mite infested clones that a friend nearly ruined my crop with.

Now to the short riders.. They have some interesting things going on. When I first sprouted these 2 they were in a 1 pint pot about 4 weeks ago. One of them (Ace) did really well and grew quickly. The other one (Broken) fell over as a sappling, cracked its stem, and began living sideways in the dirt. I kinda laughed at it and said I must have messed up the light or something, but either way, I decided to tie it to a stick and give it special attention with the light (a desk lamp). After 3 days it stood up on it's own, and after a week it was already taller than (Ace). I repotted (Broken) but ran out of dirt for (Ace the once nice plant) so I left it in the pint size pot.

Today I am 4 and a half weeks in and (Broken) the plant living sideways in the dirt is taller than my sativa SD clone and 4 days into flowering. The once strong and fast growing (Ace) is half the height and not even flowering. Should I repot her? Not sure...

Reactions: MR1
My next step is going to be investing in a grow tent, some real ventilation, and a new light. I am going to harvest the short riders under these conditions and see how bad it is then I'll flower the clones in a tent when they're fully nursed back to health. Any advice on a vent system? Or a light that can grow 4 plants? Thanks guys I am loving this!

Do not trim off the damaged leaves. The plant will drop them when they have taken everything from they they can. Your plants are kind of sparsely vegetated and it is those big fan leaves that turn light, food and co2 into big buds full of THC and other cannabinoids.

Read the directions...I am thinking that today may be too soon to respray with SNS 217.

oh ok I assumed trimming them would help them relocate the energy to making new ones, but that makes sense too. Yeah their vegitation is very thin right now compared to what I've seen I hope some good light will solve that. It said to spray the sns207 for 3 days and when I went to do it for the 2nd tonight I did see a few nests getting set up again. These are a real nusance but I'm confident I'll get them out of here.

Do not trim off the damaged leaves. The plant will drop them when they have taken everything from they they can. Your plants are kind of sparsely vegetated and it is those big fan leaves that turn light, food and co2 into big buds full of THC and other cannabinoids.

Read the directions...I am thinking that today may be too soon to respray with SNS 217.

I didnt know that I was cutting Burt ends not allot but some of leave was viable so ill leave from now on till it drops..th...tech

oh ok I assumed trimming them would help them relocate the energy to making new ones, but that makes sense too. Yeah their vegitation is very thin right now compared to what I've seen I hope some good light will solve that. It said to spray the sns207 for 3 days and when I went to do it for the 2nd tonight I did see a few nests getting set up again. These are a real nusance but I'm confident I'll get them out of here.

Cutting the damaged leaves would be great IF the plant actually redirected the plant to the new leaves, but it doesn't. It takes the plant energy and tries to repair where the foliage has been removed. When it is don e with the leaf and it falls off naturally, this doesn't happen.

Coopa--might I suggest starting your own thread to highlight your plants?

Latest posts

Back