white widow and freeze pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freezeland

Reaction score
hey guys couple of week since last talk here some pic of my new freezeland and white widow grow:eek:

PIC00329.JPG

Looks good to me. Looks nice n clean. Plants look very healthy. Im just curious but can you give a low down on your set up like what kinda soil, light, nutes, strain. Lookin good tho.

these are clone white widow and freezeland on 18-6 light cycle 1000 watts hps wit black and blue plastic on all wall soil.pro mix nute sensi grow a-b sensizym fulvic acid and b-52 veg them untill 3 feet after flower them on 12-12 for 8 weeks:cool:

Very nice I cant wait to see them bud up. I love your nute line up, I am a advanced nutrient user also. I am a firm believer in there line of products I have had some fantastic results from it. For my veg I use sensigrow a+b, Mother Earth Blended Organic Super Tea Grow, Scorpion Juice, Very High Output and flowering I use SensiBloom Part A & B, Big Bud Powder, Bud Blood,Overdrive and Final Phase. Sorry didnt mean to advertise on here I just love my nutes and highly recommend them if you can afford their over hi prices,lol.

looking mint as dude so youll veg till 3foot so once finished they will be 6 or so foot dam youll get a nice harvest from them,wheres this freezeland strain from bud

(freisland)freezeland we call it in quebec a breeder from the holland strain freisland:D

what kind of strain is it? i.e indica-sativa%

:hubba: It's an early strain named after a province in Holland - Freisland.
Also famous for a particular breed of horse that was developed
there many centuries ago.

Originally "Freisland" was a seed offered by one of the original
Dutch seed companies called S.S.S.C. (Super Sativa Seed Club)
back in the late 1980's/early 90's.

From what I remember it was allegedly a kick-*** outdoor strain
that finished early which is necessary given the rainy weather in
this part of Holland (well actually - like most of Holland).

Well worth the effort from what I remember reading about it.

Hope that helps.

Old Timer (2)

looking good freeze,whats the name of other plant you have there?i had one like that two years ago but died when forgot it out at snow..

:eek: i got white widow freezeland the other one is a guineen cactus:D

Hey freezeland, great grow. Looking forward to an update on the beautiful ladies.

Latest posts

Back