Had to weigh this plant on my bathroom scale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
I went from 218.6 to 227.2 lbs. SFV OG 9 weeks and a day.

This is one plant. And its not even all of it. I left the bottom 1/3 to keep going. Not even going to try to guess the weight lol but you can! :hubba:

Enjoy! :48:

011b5ca4.jpg

d2bfbbfe.jpg

Nice! should get about 350 to 400 grams dry by my calc.

I have 3 patients that are a praying your right! Its been hard for all of us lately. Ive lost money and they have been short on meds for the past few months. Things are finally beginning to look up!

:bong:

Holly freakin crazy big pilgrem!!!! Nicely done just how big yur pouch yual tryin to fill!!! That keep mine toped regular for couple years I reckon. Thanks for sharin these picks.

BWD

I gotsta fill 7 peoples pouches ma man! :D

I wish they'd let me fill that many peoples pouches... Most they'll let one household grow for is 4 people.

we're allowed to have 2 licensed growers per address, and 2 patients per license.

I just have me a licence to kill things and eats them but its a licence!

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
I just have me a licence to kill things and eats them but its a licence!

BWD

Ever take nice trophies along with yer meat?

Them taxi dermi folk want ways to much for what they do! I takes skins and ifin I gets somethin that impressed me such be known to stick head to pole round the camp to admire a bit before it stenches up to much helps keep snoopers away too for some reason gets the best of most worlds guess. Skins and meat be main focus reckon. Big antlers be best used hangin coats not collectin dust. Thanks fur askin pilgrem.

BWD

BWD

OGKushman said:
I went from 218.6 to 227.2 lbs. SFV OG 9 weeks and a day.

This is one plant. And its not even all of it. I left the bottom 1/3 to keep going. Not even going to try to guess the weight lol but you can! :hubba:

Enjoy! :48:
Dude i think its bathroom scale is not enough for the the weight of this plant because i think bathroom scale has no enough capacity to measured the weight of this plant..use another scale.

Latest posts

Back