what air pump you using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks that helps a lot. that is were most of the noise comes from

I found the noise from the outlet far worse. Listen to your bubbles :)
Unplug the main hose and cover it with your thumb. I bet you could put that pump in the garage and you'd still hear the noise in the grow room.

Plenty of air does not mean or guarantee plenty of oxygen contrary to popular misguide beliefs, air pump salesmen and myths. If you want air that 1 thing, if you want oxygen, stealth, efficiency, quiet, dependable, durable and fail safe, no electricity, no addition heat and no worries about low O2 events and fungal outbreaks… dig this:
Check out Big Dan’s 10 days post clone with Current Culture H2O Hydroponic system and
How I use Pure OXYGEN to grow Cannabis hydroponically ... - YouTube
▶ 7:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFQDS3P-Xdg
1. Similar
Jul 9, 2015 - Uploaded by dan greenthumb
here is how i utilize oxygen to gain growth....like ,subscribe and share !!be sure to visit BIGDANSGENETIX.com ...

ya I'm sure. even after I switched you can feel the air that's being pumped from the bad one is a lot less then one that is working properly. I'm just tring to find a good reliable and preferably rebuildable pump. I thought about just running an airline from the garage air compresser into the house and adding a filter and regulator but worried that there would still be a lot of contaminants in the air givin the low air use. I don't think the filters would work properly. they work great for painting and all but the low flow worrys me.

I tried this it gets a little pricey on the electric bill if you open that pump I bet you the little flappers inside are just stuck with general gunk from in the air Plus a lot of those little fish air pumps I have a little filters in them the plug up

I hang it in the air with a bungee cord. It hangs vertical, diagonal or however just won't make a difference as long as the airline is open

:aok:

Same here. reduced the noise a lot

Latest posts

Back