Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi peeps,

January is long, have you noticed? what is everyone doing? Keef, i hope you are ok, if your reading this.

Umbra, we got seeds! I need to sort them before i send yours. I planted some with some other strains a day or two ago, so we see if they are good before i send any out.

Mount Rainier was in all it's glory last weekend. So close felt i could touch it. A beautiful drive. I won't bother you with not so great parts.

Glad you made it home safe Rose, been kinda quiet round here... I’m remodeling my grow space with a new and hopefully semi automatic feed system... I’ll still have to mix and monitor the nutes but at least they’ll get fed on a regular schedule.

Oh good, are you going to have a bit more room RE? Are you still in dirt? Do you have a journal that tells us what you are doing? I will look. Good to have an upgrade for you. I am getting to your seeds, i promise.

Oh good, are you going to have a bit more room RE? Are you still in dirt? Do you have a journal that tells us what you are doing? I will look. Good to have an upgrade for you. I am getting to your seeds, i promise.

Not more space but I’ll be able to maximize its use and I now have a much better light... I’m going to use coco in cloth pots. I’ll post more info when it’s ready to go... of course when the season is right we’ll move outside!

Hi peeps,

January is long, have you noticed? what is everyone doing? Keef, i hope you are ok, if your reading this.

Umbra, we got seeds! I need to sort them before i send yours. I planted some with some other strains a day or two ago, so we see if they are good before i send any out.

Mount Rainier was in all it's glory last weekend. So close felt i could touch it. A beautiful drive. I won't bother you with not so great parts.
I was wondering how you were doing? Glad to see you posting. Thank you for all your efforts.:aok::aok:

well, it wouldn't have happened without you.

I don't think my brother will die soon. I guess the doctor does or wouldn't have sent him to hospice, or hospice to the house, i should say.

How's things with you Umbra? RE, I am tickled you have better lighting. That is a big deal. You are already doing well, you will just get better and better.

I have been doing a lot of reading about different strains. I find it fascinating. The last tincture I made had 7 varieties in it. That is what the oncologist i heard said is best, the more varieties the better.

morning everyone ,,,cold down here 24 ,,,all my flowers are dead ,,,hope my Hawaiian plant survives ,,,,I wrapped a blanket around it last night ,,ive had it for most of my life,,,me and my dad planted it about 20 years ago,,,everything else I can replant,,,,feeling better I think the antibiotics are working,,,

Good morning potheads, I went to bed last night to the sound of rain and this morning the sun is very bright. I was hoping for a few rainy days but I guess we take what we get. Snow is supposed to be falling up the sierra hill and I do hope that’s true. Should be some more rain in a day or two. Last nights I tried some of my recently grown blue dream CBD from Humboldt seed org and I like it. Very calming and relaxing, only thing is it doesn’t last very long (the high that is) but I slept very soundly for most of the night. Maybe mix in something else...

Morning weed nerds. Yeah Red, we got the rain as well, not too sunny yet though. It does look like more rain is coming Monday. My grass has grown a good 4" from all the rain.

Could those car parts be any cleaner? Wow, Joe. You could serve canapes on those things. I tried to spell horderves but i couldn't.

Good morning ofc. windy and chilly here.

I am going to get High...anyone want to .join me?
Super Girl........:48:.......
Joe nice stuff there bro...
Rose we been really windy over here..40-50 yep hold on....

I will join you Cane... looks like it may rain a bit here. So that means we will get rain and then it will blow to kingdom come...whatever that means.

I just rolled a joint of Kalimist/haze....My daughter's fav, but she left me a little. What is super girl?

Super Girl be a nice Indica picked it up at the weed store...Fryday is customer appreciation day they had some nice Oz's going for 80.00...still prefer my home grown as I know what goes into it ...another month or so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back