Advanced Nutes forum hut down.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
I mean shut down. darn broken h button. Just wondering that since the AN medical marijuana forum was shut down a few months back any of the posters migrated here. It used to be a fairly big forum and this is the #1 forum on my search engine. eh just wondering.

Stunzeed..

I was a member, they shut down because to many non-medical people were using the site...at least that's the explaination I got...it was a good source of info with a lot of great things goin' on...oh well, ttwtcc...I've gotten used to skipping from closed forums and trying to find another useful forum site...

Peace...j.b.

stunzeed said:
I mean shut down. darn broken h button. Just wondering that since the AN medical marijuana forum was shut down a few months back any of the posters migrated here. It used to be a fairly big forum and this is the #1 forum on my search engine. eh just wondering.

Stunzeed..

I was over on that forum all the time.

Now I am here for the same reason you are....#1 on the search engine.

Who shut it down? Is it because there is no free speech in Canada eh?? Bunch of hosers.

Stunzeed..

The admins for the sight shut it down, it was set up for the medical community, to many folks with no medical use were using the site.

Peace...j.b.

jb247 said:
The admins for the sight shut it down, it was set up for the medical community, to many folks with no medical use were using the site.

Peace...j.b.

I cant believe they didnt anticipate that. That would be pretty...... um what do you call it...ummmm... ah forgetful. How connnvieeenient!

I mean c'mon who do you think they are maketing to? Mj growers! Go to their website and look at the "wording" on the labels of their products. Do you really think they could or more important would turn away the so called illegal growers when they make up a huge chunk of their cutomers. They are a buisness first and must have been feeling pressure from somwhere as the forum was free publicity and free testimoney from customers.

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back