Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Duck, it has to be back soon. Snow? YUCK..

Sorry to brag, but we are supposed to be 70 today. It was so nice to feel a breeze yesterday that wasn't cold or hot, just right.

Roses to prune for me today.

I am reading a book on housekeeping...lol, look out, big changes when i finish this book.

We won't get out of the 60's for the next few days in the south east.........we always have a Easter cold snap.......... then it's on as far as garden planting.

soon as I get the new roof on my house I'll been sprouting some Larry, Nurse Larry, Purple Buckeye, Satori and one more of Mandala's strains(still undecided which one.) I got about 10 of them.

You have ten mandala strains? I only grew hashberry once, but i liked the taste of that one. I didn't think it was knock out, but i need to try that again one day. Nurse larry outside produced pounds for me last summer which is nice as I have a lot to make medicine with for folks that need it. It is nice to have a plethora of weed. I grew Kalichakra once, but liked satori better. What have you got?

You have ten mandala strains? I only grew hashberry once, but i liked the taste of that one. I didn't think it was knock out, but i need to try that again one day. Nurse larry outside produced pounds for me last summer which is nice as I have a lot to make medicine with for folks that need it. It is nice to have a plethora of weed. I grew Kalichakra once, but liked satori better. What have you got?

I'll have to look and make sure what all of them are but I know I've got Krystalica, chill-om (freebie), Beyond the Brain, 8 miles high(freebie), Ganesh, Hashberry, California Dream(fem), Fruitylicious(fem), Hubble Bubble(fem).

Dang Duck you must live in Alaska . Burrrrrr.
Dallas is gonna be Sunny today . Yehaaaaaa.
Gonna have to smoke a bowl of Apple Pie this morning,,just got it last night.

Fairbanks Alaska is warmer, then here:(

Fairbanks is COLD, oh no duck. You have been giving good advice this morning in your coldness. Must keep the brain fresh. Sorry, i promise spring will come.

G13, those are awesome strains, grow those puppies out..

We had rain last night and now we have sun and WIND.. there are wind advisory's thru the day. soon there will be a dust storm. I hate dust storms.

We have an air cleaner that makes the dust turn white...it looks like it snowed in my living room. I think i will draw hearts in them.
Smokeumifyougotum

Duck! that is a heat wave. we had a beautiful day yesterday here, but i was running around and should have been in the garden.. Hopefully today. We had a cold snap right off the bat last October and lots of roses are showing winter damage and have to be taken off at the ground.. Actually easier then pruning each cane.. sorry that was boring.

Have a great monday BHC..Enjoy your temps Duck.

wife took kid and herself, to lunch/play-date session!!
:bong::bong::coffee::bong::bong:

47F and windy

:eek: 71F on Thursday!?

Rose
any suggestions on pruning wild blackberries?
they were just "thorns" to me at first... ones that snagged my arm/leg while cutting the grass and attracted (what) bees (are left) ...
then they started to pop... BIG ol, tip of your thumb+, blackberries.
(editing in a pic)

they have taken over the wood pile (not that I use it) and attempting to take over (EVERYTHING) the rest of the yard.

:48:
PS i'm :stoned::fly: if you didn't notice :rofl:

View attachment PICT1265.jpg

View attachment PICT1269.jpg

What a lovely sky! Joe, i have never grown berries i just don't have the room. First i would wear long sleeves and leather gloves that come up to your elbows... and go for it. Do you want me to look it up in my master gardeners stuff? I sure can.

Do they produce? I love blackberries. Let me look around...be back.

Here is a link that the extension office recommends. https://utextension.tennessee.edu/publications/documents/SP284-G.pdf

oh geez lol no
NOT a big deal!

play date over got to go!

I tried to "LST" some of the vines last year along with removing most of the non fruit bearing ones... seems to have been a mistake, last year was bad.

If I had to put a # on production I'd guestimate:
we pick a small coolwhip container 1/2 - 1/3 full every 2 days over a few weeks

fun while it lasted bongers :)

Shut the front door, Drft is home.. What is with all you guys that I think about and then here you are. Welcome home drft. What is up with you, what are you growing this summer?

Lets smoke some pot, shall we?

Haha Rose. I tend to do that. Ill always be here for the summer grow shows. Not sure what i will do this year. I have a ton of DD seeds put away. Some Nurse Larry in there too, Also put an order in for some mandala gear. Far Out and Kalichakra. Tried to find more Satori with no luck. We shall see what comes about,

Im going to start any grow later in the season, Might even try vegging indoors and putting them out to flower.

PCDuck its good to see you back on the boards, I missed your homecoming, so from me personally :welcome: BACK :yay:

Sooooo..whats up ladies and gents? Did I miss anything? Whats growing?

High Drift :ciao:

I am keep the :bong1: warm :bong: :stoned:

Latest posts

Back