one budding well another not ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkin2

Reaction score
hello everyone.
some may remember me some maybe not. first time logging in this year (season).
i have some general problems. seeds "chronics revenge". only 2 out of 7 female. i'm 15 weeks into my grow with one plant budding very beauifully. the other is just growing & growing with only a few white hairs on some of the (should be flowering and budding areas). both same everything. indoor box 5.5 ft. tall 6 ft. wide 4 ft. deep. 600 watt. the plant not flowering (budding) has a stalk twice as fat as the budding plant. wants to grow so big i have it tied down everywhere. no light leaks. i corrected that last year and 4 plants yeilded me 9.5 ozs. of great buds. (biggie - little seeds last year). my lamp & shield is up out of the box sealed around the edges. all went very well last year because of all your help. but i can't figure out why this plant won't bud. it's definitly all female. it's been 4 weeks since budding began, seeds came from chronics. maybe just a different strain taking longer. BUT.... i'm seeing more and more tiny black (mites?). had a few last year near the end of my grow but more this year. can only be seen with the mag glass. no chewed up leaves or anything but getting quite concerned. please help me with ridding these if possible.
as always, any and all help is appriciated.
EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!

What stran are you growing? Im growing northern lights x haze and had 4 out of 6 female. one of the 4 took like 2 weeks longer to bud but it finally did but the buds on her loks like they are on weight watchers or something. so im just guessing be patient with her and she will show you something soon.

seeds from chronics called chronics revenge??? this plant is huge. actually if outside it would be giant. i have it tied and pulled all over my box. it's been well over 2 weeks. maybe 4-5 since the other started budding. the other has nice buds already. i can't figure it out. it's a beautiful plant, very heathy, the whole thing is good. but no flowering.
thanks, nice to hear from ya.

sounds like maybe "chronics revenge" isn't so stable, and you have two very different "phenotypes" (type it into the search).. ;)

Latest posts

Back