new to growing need help sexing my two plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are they 2 different plants?
lookin pretty male :(
*hopefully that's just one, and your second will be female ;)

My untrained eye I see male parts

Thanks for the replies both are healthy plants just hate their both males

What is the strain? and what were the lighting conditions because the 4th image looks like a possible hermaphrodite

Was thinking the same for both being a hermaphrodite they have female/male characteristic's but the strain in not sure got them from a friend

well you did a great job getting em that far you should look into buying some feminized seeds take most of a guess work out

Stay in the United States so not sure what our lays are about ordering seeds online wanted to do that in the beginning

I saw a flat out boy, not a hermi. Get yourself some good seeds. They don't have to be feminized. Some feminized are great and some hermi... Now you know what a boy looks like.. so you learned a lot and your plant looked healthy. I think you will be a good grower.. keep going.

I'm in the states and I order seeds. You will be fine ordering.

I order from cropking seeds without a problem. Shipping from canada is easier then shipping from across seas where you might have to call your bank and tell them your buying widgets or whatever. I just order from canada or take a trip to colorado/seattle or other places its full on legal

i thought saw all boys. look over at www.seedsman.com join the site, get the news letter then have a birthday real quick. you will get some loyalty points. use them with the monthly specials with stealth shipping and you should be good. they have a nice selection and freebies as well. oh you can buy as few as 1 to 3 seeds. good luck.

Yes, you have males. I am sorry.

I have purchased seeds online for decades with no incidents ever. You are perfectly safe doing this. The biggest thing that gets people busted is telling other people about their grow. Find a strain that appeals to you. Take note of how large it gets and how long the flowering period is also. Make sure it will fit comfortably in your grow space. And always plant at 2-3 times more seeds than you want to have plants if not using fem seeds. Check with the people here to make sure it is a reputable seedbank.

Your plants are quite stretched. We should probably talk about your grow space and see if we can help you get that intermodal spacing smaller--less stretch means more bud sites and more bud sites means more bud.

that it is. get your self some good fem seeds and try again, but before you do start a thread with your setup as the hemp goddess says your stretched.

Latest posts

Back