Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Umbra, I can't even tell you how nice it is to be bug free, until now that i wrote that. That chocolopz, and that is the way the pack spelled it, is going to be huge outside. Wonder if she will be your green lotus.

Keef, hope your feeling better. Tell DD hi.

Good morning peeps, Joe, that is funny and love the music.. LOL

It is a pretty morning here. hope you are well and comfortably numb.

nice and sunny also here Rose hope everyone is having a great start to the week......peace

The sun was out here earlier but theys some clouds rollin thru...all my pharming is done for the day, changed out the res and doing the daily clip’n tuck to fill up my Scrog. It’s nearly there and I hope the stretch stops soon cuz I got about 12” left...gonna go to the shelter and walk some dogs...

I am having a great day. Smoked a joint a whole big joint of green crack and watered the back yard. You have great thoughts in the garden. Unfortunately they all take manual labor. We have a volunteer arborvitae that i want to move. May need buds help for sure. We like working outside together, at least I do. Ok, see ya'll.

We have a volunteer arborvitae that i want to move. May need buds help for sure. We like working outside together, at least I do. Ok, see ya'll.

How big is that guy? Hopefully it just emerged cuz that could be a deep rooted pain in the butt if it’s very old... I just had two of those guys cut down that were causing issues around my house. Mine were 20’ high though and fairly rooted... try not to put it too close to any structure...

Good day everybody. Couple of days with no rain, lol. It'll be raining again by Wednesday

good morning ofc,,,, my son is on spring break ,,,,getting to sleep late every day ....,.,.,.,nice,,,,,,,, spring breaks just not the same when your 5

Good morning potheads, hope you all have a great day...:watchplant:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- I seem to be missing a few hours !-- Got beamed up to the mother ship again !-- That's my story and I'm sticking to it !-- Let's do this day !

Morning OFC ya....let's do it...:48:......
I have been living in the forest lately in search of a fish and there doesn't seem to be many around :(
Food,wine,weed and the camaraderie were all great....
Hope that you all have a great day:)

Got a nice dose on caps on board and working on slowing down and I feel them kicking in !--
Living in the forest ?-- Don't sound fun to me !-- I got the skills and life experience to do it but I'm not down with living primitive !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back