13 weeks of flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
I have a plant that is just ending its 13 week of flowering and all I see is cloudy trichs with maybe a few amber here and there. What would you do?

13 weeks!?! That is crazy. know what strain? what kinda light you giving her?

Medman said:
13 weeks!?! That is crazy. know what strain? what kinda light you giving her?

Its from bag seed but I can tell its some sort of indica/sativa strain. It is under a 400w hps at like a distance of 1 foot.

I've just never heard of anything taking that long. Good work on being so patient.

Medman said:
I've just never heard of anything taking that long. Good work on being so patient.

LoL I have never experienced this either. I had an indica that flowered like clockwork on the end of the 8th week and smoked that. What is funny to me is that I thought this plant was going to die. It is turning out to be even nicer than the indica I smoked = ).

That window of opportunity passes quickly. I am trying to get just the right amount of amber to cloudy. It can be tricky.

thats a nice flower time, if she will live and keep making in bigger juicier buds then let her live for 100 weeks. you'll know when to cut her.

i had a bagseed plant go 20 weeks no lie. trichs never turned amber. chopped her & she was good smoke. pissed me off though i could of chopped her a month easrlier & had good genetics growing.

sativas sometimes take a very long time to finish.my friend had one that took 16 weeks to finish.be patient and keep a check on the trichs

are you counting weeks from once flowers started forming or once you flipped to 12/12?

omnigr33n said:
Its from bag seed but I can tell its some sort of indica/sativa strain. It is under a 400w hps at like a distance of 1 foot.
I think it's a more of a purer sativa than a indica/sativa hybrid.

Im not positive but I remember reading about some Greenhouse strain that takes like 28 weeks to flower. I think it was one of their Haze strains. Im gonna have to go double check now.

dream_ said:
are you counting weeks from once flowers started forming or once you flipped to 12/12?

thats a good question dream. When do you start counting your days/weeks of flowering? When you start seeing flowers? or When you flip the light to 12/12? Didn't mean to interrupt your thread, but I wanna know.

You count from the day you switch to 12/12. Thats the only way that makes sense to me.

Latest posts

Back