Firecracker with no bang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made the brownies last night and I will be trying them later today. :) I'll let you know.

Well, I cut the pan into 9 brownies. There is about an ounce in here so each brownie is a little less than an eighth of an ounce.

I ate 1 about 6:30 and another about 7:30. Nothing yet.

I'm pretty stoned but I have been smoking and working in the yard (beautiful day today) all day so I've been smoking a lot all day.

I am going to munch another pretty soon.

This is frustrating. LOL

Who said, "I don't get stoned, I stay stoned".?

Well, I waited until 10:00 and then I got hungry for sweets so I ate another one. LMAO. Not like I think I am going to get high from it or anything.

I felt a little "clumsy" a while ago but I think it's because I am out of cigarettes and I am going through withdrawal from no cigarettes, not from eating a 1/4 ounce of pot. LMAO

On a side note, the brownies are very tasty. Almost no pot taste at all. A little aftertaste. The oil was a light/medium green after all the washings.

Tomorrow I am going to bake and eat a "pound" cake' LMAO

i'm in the same boat man.. never got stoned off edibles before.
funny, everyone that hears me say that always replies with; "oh you've just not tried mine".. but then i do, and it does nothing.

one guy makes some real nice cookies.. lights everyone up, and they actually taste great.
but they had no effect on me.

tried my own with various amounts/various ways.. i've given up for the time being.

you don't have any stomach problems though, do you? (crohn's, IBS) .. i'm honestly starting to think there might be some relation there talking with a few others. (though for some it does work)
:confused:

I have some brownies left. I need to find a volunteer. LMAO

The wife is afraid to eat so I need to find a friend who is willing. If someone else gets high from it, I will concede that it's me and I will give up on edibles for now.

However, I need someone else to test them to determine if it's me or if it's the brownies.

I did everything just perfect this time so I really don't know why it would be the brownies.

I will lurk for a victim ... uh, er, um, I mean, volunteer. LOL

Wow! It worked this time. LMAO

I took about 3 oz and decarb'd it. It was about 73 grams after decarb. Smoothed it out with a mortar and pestle and put it in the crock pot with 1/2 cup of virgin coconut oil and some water. Cooked at about 180 to 200F. Just about simmering. I think it was on for about 12 hours or so.

Then, I strained it with cheesecloth and my new potato ricer (love Bed Bath and Beyond LOL) and put it in the fridge overnight. The next day I drained it and put it in a glass pot on the stove with some water and cooked it low for about an hour. Then, overnight in the fridge to separate and..... I was done. It was pretty clean. The water was pretty clear and the oil was a nice light green.

I couldn't find any decent brownie mix at my local haunt so I made it from scratch. White sugar (ugh), Hershey's cocoa, flour and an egg. Creamed it real nice and put it in a 9x9 pan. About 25 minutes at 300F. I cut it into 9, 3x3 brownies. I ate 2 brownies and I am trashed. It's great. Like, between drunk and soap'd. Nice body high and my head feels swollen. LMAO

We had practice tonight and my lead guy ate one and left stumbling and mumbling. LOL Bass player ate a quarter and said he got a nice body buzz.

I'm going to go eat one more (maybe 2). I need to see where it goes. If I overdose and end up eating my fingers and toes.... I guess this is goodbye. ;)

Nice buzz. First good buzz from edibles.

Thanks again to MP. :)

I am happy for you Hackerman, have fun:fly:

Well, here we go again... I need acid or heroin or something. LMAO

I decarb'd some pot today to make some cannabis infused Ronrico 151. While I was decarbing the pot, I made a little desert.

I took about a tablespoon of organic peanut butter and put it in the bottom of a very small pyrex bowl. I made a little "well" in the center and put about a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil in it. Then, I sprinkled 2 grams of the new Critcal Kush I harvested a couple months ago, finely ground and put it in the oven with the decarbing pot at 240F for 55 minutes.

When I took it out, I mixed a bunch of Cocoa Krispies in with it. It wasn't real tasty (I don't like peanut butter) so I added milk to it to make it like a bowl of cereal. Not bad tasting for what it is.

Ate that. Hour later, nothing. I found some green dragon that I made that was dated August 2013, so it's been soaking for about a year. I strained it all out and got about 4 shots. Slammed one shot. Burned the crap out of my throat. Been another hour. Still nothing. LMAO This is crazy. I'll bet I have eaten and consumed 4 or 5 ounces of pot and I still can't get high (well, once). LMAO

Tomorrow, the Magical Butter Machine arrives. :)

Went down to the local quickie mart and got some root beer and ginger ale (and some Frito's and some Ruffles LMAO).

I mixed the rest of the green dragon/tincture/whatever it is in some root beer with some lemon and drank it down.

I don't recall exactly how I made this stuff since it's a year old but I think I used the "The Definitive Green Dragon updated revise and whatever". So, most people take an eye dropper full. I did 4 shots. LOL Lesson learned.... don't drink it straight.

I have finished brewing my rum. I decarb'd an ounce of pot and put it in a jar with a pint of 151 (all we can get here). I put the jar in water and heated the mixture to 150F. I did mess up and it went up to 180 for a few minutes and started boiling. But, I'm not making tincture so I don't want anything to evaporate. I am just infusing rum so I hope to get back 100% of the volume I put in. I let it cook all day long. About 8 or 9 hours. I am thinking about letting it soak another day or 2. Depends how motivated I get to strain it and all that.

I'm not a real rum drinker but there are a ton of fruity rum drinks that will hide the taste well. Pineapple and spices go well with rum and will hide the canna taste (I hope).

Can't wait for my MBM. I have 1/2 pound all broken up and ready for testing. LOL

I hope I don't end up eating a 1/2 pound of pot and still not get high. LMAO

Well, be happy for me. I finally found my dose.

I took 14 grams of decarb'd hash and mixed it with 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) of butter (in my tiny crock pot). It was a little too thick so I added 1/4 cup of water.

I simmered it at about 170F all day. Then, again, the next day. All day.

Put it in the fridge to separate and, the next day, melted the remaining butter to use in brownies.

I made 6 brownies.

We had a gig last night. I ate 2 before I left for the gig and another after I got my gear set up.

By the time we were playing, I was so totally wasted I couldn't believe it. I was so happy. My first REAL buzz from edibles. Yee Ha

I was getting incredible visuals from the light show. I got tunnel vision watching the dancers a bunch of times and felt like I was spinning with them.

My arms felt like they were flying like lightning and my sticks were weightless. I don't think I have ever had so much fun playing drums.

I played for what seemed like 5 minutes and we were done with our 4th set. LOL 4 hours went by like the blink of an eye.

After the gig, I was driving home and it was snowing like a blizzard. I turned on my bright lights and the light show was like nothing I have seen since Pink Floyd in 1972.

I was still stoned this morning when I woke up.

Now, THAT'S getting an edible buzz. I wish I could do this every day and every night (You may have noticed that I have a mildly addictive personality). LOL

The only bad news is that, if it's going to take 7 grams of hash every time to get me high, I am going to run out of hash real, real fast. LOL

I have the other 3 brownies left. I was asked to sit in with another band this weekend. He He He. Sounds like a brownie gig.

Well, I just wanted to share that with you. And, I hope you share in my happiness and [finally] success.

On a side note, the taste was incredible. Mrs Hackerman's own special brownie recipe using the cannabis butter, raw cocoa, brown sugar, 1 egg and some natural flour. Very tasty with no cannabis taste or aftertaste at all.

Sounds like you've found your "bang" you were looking for :aok:

Happy for you. I can not take edibles... too many other drugs from my teenage years, I can't stand the "out of body" experience anymore :( :(

I decarb and eat my weed with toast or jam and im good for 4 or 5 hours. It takes about an hour to take effect,,, but it does ,,,and its Awesome. I put my ground up trim in the oven at 300f for 15 mins. Works everytime. I needed to give my lungs a rest and this works great for me. I have done the Firecrackers many times. 300f for 25 mins when i do the firecrackers works great for me,,but be carefull,cause i over did it once and POW it kicked my butt,,had me standing in my hallway just looking around till my Wify found me. LOL
By the way I use .7 of a gram of the Girl Scout Cookies and it works real nice.

Just be carefull,,cause when you do get it,, and your weed is Decarbed,,ya dont want to over do it,,are ya might not likey.

Latest posts

Back