Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
one more Saturday night
10pm EST...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31wMSaT489Y[/ame]

(how do I embed video? ... got it!)

who else is up for some bong rips?

:bong1:

<3 Rose

this thing is just too nasty... I MUST clean it but ... "I'll be bak!"

:bong2:mmmmmm much better!

<3 duck :aok:
blackened, with... (errrr umm...)

with... with bong hits!!

:bong:

This is a huge deal-

My daughters high school marching band just made it into the state finals! Texas is a very big state with lots and lots of marching bands so this is pretty freakin awesome!

Go B, go!!! :D

YAY SM, that is a big deal. Congratulations. How are you? How is the job hunting? We have missed you around here.

We have 50 MPH winds this morning.... So glad i am not trying to harvest in this.... Think we may be going to OZ.

Only one thing to do really and that is smoke um if you got um. Happy Sunday to the BHC!

getting low 60's in the evening,, i cut thenAC off n opened the windows with a fan in them. why waste electric

Like your new scary avi Lovb.

Good morning TOA.

Good morning Cubby. So darn nice to see your little bear face.

Well we had the longest and hottest summer on record and it is over now... burrr.

I have been going to a personal trainer for a month...I think i feel a muscle maybe..could just be ticked off fat.
BIU you peeps.

Morning all. Winter is in the air....and like always I am not ready. Lovbn, I am jealous--I am starting fires in the evenings as it is below freezing a lot of nights now. I am starting cabin winterizations this week. I always have about a dozen or so places I close up for winter and open up again in the spring. I always think how much easier plumbing must be in places that do not freeze....

Rosebud, glad you finished your trimming--if you end up in Oz, say Hi to my sister!

Mom, kudos to your daughter and her other band members. It takes a lot of work and dedication to make it to state. We will hope they do very well there!

Cubby and TOA, great to see you guys. It wasn't quite the same when we were BIU without you guys!

well the weather odd here Hemp. usually it's 80's n 90's here threw Christmas,, but i do love the cold air. i was born in Ohio,, the family came to Florida,, n Dad like it so we stayed.
we were lucky Grand parenets had a awesome house in the country

Good morning bongers! Rain rain rain. Sure glad the harvest is done or i would have a big moldy mess out there. Rain away, i say.

I am off to the trainer again. She is 24 and adorable and knows how to keep this kinda old lady in line. She is killing me people!

THG, i need to hear about your sister in Oz, i hope it isn't S.

I am going to a head shop to see about smell proof bags for mailing.

BIU PEEPS!

No rain here just a lot of trick or treaters.:)

Happy Halloween!

Duck ,you guys had yours last night?

It is Friday and it is almost November, so you know what that means..... BIU.. vape it up or smoke it up..your choice. Happy Friday everyone.

High school football tonight. Changed for that reason.

Latest posts

Back