Synthetic urine...best one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammy...I use This one now and have been tested a few times...This has a 2 yr shelf life and I allways have one ready inthe truck...only thing I do is get a few more thoise hand warmers:aok: if ya need any help Just give a shout bro

:48:

They sell this at a gas station near me ..they sell all sorts mj paraphanella(sp):rolleyes:

quick-fix-plus__99158_zoom.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
Hammy...I use This one now and have been tested a few times...This has a 2 yr shelf life and I allways have one ready inthe truck...only thing I do is get a few more thoise hand warmers:aok: if ya need any help Just give a shout bro

:48:

They sell this at a gas station near me ..they sell all sorts mj paraphanella(sp):rolleyes:
yup this works great. people trip too much on tests, this handles the test for you, just pay attention to the temp

Why you need synthetic urine? How it is related with smoking?

i just found this while researching quick fix and urine luck!!

QUICK FIX RECALL NOTICE

Quick Fix Batches # C091-11, C0101-11, C101-11 are under recall. Please check the batch # on the insert in the box. Do not use the product. Return unused product and packaging to Spectrum Labs for a free replacement or exchange.We apologize for the inconvenience.

ftw2012 said:
i just found this while researching quick fix and urine luck!!

QUICK FIX RECALL NOTICE

Quick Fix Batches # C091-11, C0101-11, C101-11 are under recall. Please check the batch # on the insert in the box. Do not use the product. Return unused product and packaging to Spectrum Labs for a free replacement or exchange.We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks FTW....will hve to check my wife's batch number.

first time to use synthetic, quick fix was recommended, but local store was out and had golden shower inhancer. they said it was all the same. beware!! result: not consistent with human urine. creatinine was way too low, didn't get to retest and they were not interested in an explanation. missed out on that job, just lucky I didn't get in more trouble. I have read many stories of the golden shower inhancer working, maybe I had a bad batch or a more sophisticated test.

personally, i wouldnt waste my money on synthetic urine/detox kits from what i have read and heard from people who use them they absolutely do not work. depending on how your test/urine collection will be administered i would use someone elses urine, someone whom you know will be clean, however, if it is a state mandated test such as court or probationary testing getting caught using someone elses urine is considered adulteration and can catch you a felony charge. So your best bet would be to use a whizzinator full of someone elses uring, or in a probationary case just dont use drugs, trust me it isnt worth it. thats just my 2 cents.

sources (personal experience with state mandated testing for over a year)

the Quik fix is made from the same solution they callibrate they machines with...Ive had many tests now and not one Bad issue,,as for the recalls...thiose were in canada..

take care and pee safe:D

Latest posts

Back