Marijuana growing law in spain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kailijs

Reaction score
Hello !

Somebody can told me what is law in spain if i growing from 20m2-30m2 (9-16 plants per m2) Didnt sell nobody but somehaw police find out that in my house is this kind of grow area.

What jail sentence or money fine i can get for this ?

Thank you for help !

"K" --Wish I could help but I'm in the states and don't have a clue about Spain's drug laws !

"K" --Wish I could help but I'm in the states and don't have a clue about Spain's drug laws !

Appreciate Keef ! ;)

Hope to find some person who do indoor grow in spain and can help with advice about local law system!

I heard if they find up to 10kg flowers with good lawyer small problems if found more 10kg then big problems...

From http://www.cannabis-spain.com/legal/

If you are not growing or using cannabis in a public place it should not be much of a big deal. If they can prove you are selling it there will be trouble.

Spain has legal cannabis clubs and like much of Europe cannabis is not a law enforcement priority.

Thank u Burnin1 i read this post before.

Maybe is somebody who or whose friends is directly confronted with such or similar situation ?

If you are concerned you may want to contact a lawyer.

Cannabis is legal to use and grow in Spain.

It is illegal to have your plants in public view and illegal to smoke in public.
It is illegal to sell to the public.

They could say what you are growing is more than for personal use. If this is the case please get a Lawyer. 1 to 3 years in prison for selling if you can't prove your crop is for your own use.

Good luck and good Karma to you and your grows my friend!

If you are concerned you may want to contact a lawyer.

Cannabis is legal to use and grow in Spain.

It is illegal to have your plants in public view and illegal to smoke in public.
It is illegal to sell to the public.

They could say what you are growing is more than for personal use. If this is the case please get a Lawyer. 1 to 3 years in prison for selling if you can't prove your crop is for your own use.

Good luck and good Karma to you and your grows my friend!

Thank you !

Maybe you know some good Spanish lawyer who can give some advices ?

As you are posting. on here, you have t internet. These are questions that can discover simply by googling what you want. Just google cannabis lawyers for the area of Spain where you live. 'm sure something will pop up.

One of my favorite breeders is in Spain.

Latest posts

Back