Maybe a little prayer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Cuz !--I'm glad U have something to believe in Hackerman !--- I'm a heathen !--- I lost my beliefs a long time ago !--- That doesn't mean I think death is the end !---- I think whatever comes next in our journey after death happens no matter what U believe !--- I like to use the story of a boy called "James 3" as an example !--- I have nothing to do with organized religion since I feel it is a tool for a small group or an individual to control the actions of others !---- Peace be with U and your mother as she continues her journey !--

sorry for your loss---your mom sounds like she lived her life to the fullest---surely she was proud of you and would want you to be mindful of her at her best---peace

..It is hard,sorry for your loss Hackerman. I have just returned from visiting with my parents both 92....Dad is giving up..and my Mom is there taking care of him...Bless her..
Peace be with you Brother....

I'm so sorry Hackerman. It sounds like she had a great life and a loving family and she made use of every minute on this earth.

May she now party in heaven.

Moo-- Welcome to the MP family !-- When I say MP family all U have to do is look at a thread like this to know MP is more than just a thread or Web site !

Thanks man..... I've been around a while..... just don't post too much.

Prayer said for you and your family Hackerman.

burning-candle.gif

I try to visit as many threads as possible Hack, but this one spooked me bro. I understand, I lost my mom a few months ago and I was afraid this was gonna be the outcome. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. This is going to be a strange time in your life, I adopted rose as my emom because sometime your just not ready. I hope the Lord gives you comfort and strength, his design is perfect. Everything happens for a reason. Sound like your mothers life was one to celebrate, she was lucky to be working it like a 40 yo when she was 90. I hope you find peace in her passing.

Latest posts

Back