Micro Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whoawhoa

The "rogue" member
Reaction score
While browsing around another forum, I found this thread talking about really small micro grows. This guy had posted this pic of his plant a couple days before he harvested it.

nveckn.jpg

I was wondering if it was even possible to grow in a cup that size, it would be really interesting to try something like that. Seems like it would be a nice little experiment.

Nice little clone Nyquil cup grow. A total novelty, unless that's your allotment for the next 60 days, or you have 400 of them growing. LOL!

LOL, I read that thing like 5 times.

I think this grow is wayyyy smaller though, that's why I was wondering.

BTW, you're mini hydro was crazy. I was thinking of a different thread here.

I know, sorta like a little side project while waiting for the big trees to finish. :D

That guy could've got a little more bud if he had a SCROG thing or maybe some LST.

Micro grows are fascinating to me... it's weird.

Pot Belly said:
Nice little clone Nyquil cup grow. A total novelty, unless that's your allotment for the next 60 days, or you have 400 of them growing. LOL!

This would be considered the negative side of MT Everest. Just had to do it cause it was there!

Looking closer, don't see any roots in that there mix. I think it's a fake. Don't think it would look like it would on top and not have any roots around the inside of the cup. Mix looks too new and fresh.......Whoever cut off a branch and stuck it in for a laugh.........:cool:

Or he root pruned them......... Hmmmm.

I seen that, but I was thinking he could have been trimming them along the way.

Dunno, we had a 1 ounce shotglass grow here. I think the post said that cup held 1 ounce.

That looks so darn sweet. Mini little girls showin their buds. I think i am gonna try that after i finish the grow i got goin now. I think i will do a few of them though, just to get enough to have a nice weekend with,he he. I loved the thread about them, somehow i missed it before, great job on the two that grew.

I'm working on a mini speaker to grow in. I could probably fit another little cup in there. I might try and find a one you drink water out of at hospitals. Would be fun to try.

whoawhoa said:
Let's make someone try it, to see if it works.

What do you mean "make someone try it?" :p

You could try it.:hubba:

Did they say if it was a clone or from seed?

You know I was joking... :hitchair:

You should try one with me, if you want to that is. I'm not making anyone... *do it, do it, do it, do it*

Kidding.

post #420.

whoawhoa...alienbait already has one grow under his belt with LED's.
It's in a closed thread called "16 oz. cup grow" date 2006

I know, but 2 would be even better.

Anyway, how many do you have now Mutt?

Latest posts

Back