Chiara and Alice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graalweed

Reaction score

That is my first grow Very unorganized at first i was afraid of safety issues and didn t take pics of Chiara. Now I m smoking her!

That you can see is Alice. Too bad I m an bad photographer with bad equipment. I will try to improve.

For now seems that I will have something to harvest. It is not a “magazine” king of girl but I trust that it is not so bad…and that the THC will be there!

I will harvest in the next 3 days, I think that she could go further but the trycomes are ok and I don’t want to risk going to late.
I will try to make clear pics of the buds tonight and certainly when harvesting. It will be easier because I will do it during the day and have more lights to make decent pics.

You can also see a bit of the box. I try just 2 plants and I have 2 Waaps growing. On December 3rd I will start my better organized grow and show you pics.
Chaiara and Alice had very stressed lives. Starting outdoors and getting inside latter on. I trust that I will improve.
Thanks for the support in different moments of the last month of my babes live it was of a great help.

ultimas 025.jpg

ultimas 027.jpg

ultimas 028.jpg

ultimas 029.jpg

ultimas 030.jpg

ultimas 023.jpg

Beeeeeeeeaaaaaaautyfull !!!!!!! Wow, Excellent Job, Doesn't Look Too Unorganized To Me :)

Hey Friend,

Just wanted to let you know, that until I take my next weekly set of pics of my girls later this week...CHIARA is my desktop wallpaper:woohoo: . She is a beauty, bet she smokes well too:yay:

That's an awesome cola man. Good job on the grow =)

Hi Guys, many thanks! Your comments made me really happy and honored!:)

'Sup dude :ciao: Nice looking bud ona stick! For an"unorganized" start, you turned a midget to a monster :hubba:. +rep dude. peace,e :bong2:

That's great "G". I'm so happy that all of your efforts paid off in the end despite the bumps along the way.

Congrats'

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

But WHERE ARE THE PICS

**** man, i was very stooned and did check, now you have it...i hope

what strain is that?
how tall was she when you harvested?
also how long into flowering was it when you harvested?

very nice job by the way. it looks like a nice plant

SicksPackStang said:
what strain is that?
how tall was she when you harvested?
also how long into flowering was it when you harvested?

very nice job by the way. t looks like a nice plant

Many thanks indeed SPS.

She was an Early Queen.
flowered for 6,5 weeks.
She had 130 cm.

Latest posts

Back