todays other funny....NOT....and a ford gran torino

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk420maan

Reaction score
so my friend the other day started telling me how he nearly set himself on fire when he was making a cup of tea in the early hours.

he switched on his gas stove and lit a ring to warm up his kitchen switched on the kettle leaning on the worktop fell asleep and was only awoken by his brand new sweaters arm nearly ablaze.

i wouldnt mind he is soo ungrateful:hubba: i gave him this xmas gift i received from my wife as it had a 'v' neck and i dont do 'v' necks btw it wasnt a primark one either:p . maybe ethel austin.rotflmao.

so checked his plants tonight and check this out the oil rad was too near one plant so instead of moving the plant he moved the heater nearer to the mylar covered wall and picture is the result....:holysheep: :eek:

had i not seen it today christ knows what may have happened.:holysheep:

on another note check this lhd gran torino i clocked at tesco fuel station in starsky and hutch colours absolutely better than new condition sounded soo sweet too:D :p

nice save turbo.:cool: hope he remembers who saved his grow, and home come harvest.;) .

when i look at that car, alls i see is T&A. sweet. sweet.:D :cool: ...bb...

my personal favourite is plymouth barracuda circa 69 esp this beauty:holysheep: :eek:

sweet as

uk420maan

Latest posts

Back