Jack Herer Up Close And Personal...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
just ended wk7 of flowering.....what do you think..?...based on a private totorial ive recently engaged in im guesstamating 2 more weeks...all helpfull info welcome and appreciated...

They look nice BDM, yes I will go with at least two weeks. They will bulk up a lot in that time. Lets talk tricomes in ten days or so. I think they may be smaller this grow because they were veged under the HPS. Keep up the good work and keep reading all the great info around here. How big is your room?

I wld think at least 2 weeks maybe 3.....looking good.

Ya looks a couple weeks a way I would say. Your gonna love that smoke though Jack Herer is an awesome strain. Whose breeders strain do you have if you don't mind me askin

Lemon Jack said:
Your gonna love that smoke though Jack Herer is an awesome strain.

Yeah I hear awesome things about it....hopefully I will hve a cut or two of it coming in soon. Can't wait to try it.

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah I hear awesome things about it....hopefully I will hve a cut or two of it coming in soon. Can't wait to try it.
Ya I never grew it but I got a cross of it running right now, but I smoked a buddies a couple years back and it has left a memory in my mind for a long time now lol.

thanks folks for the input...and they're groing in a 5x5x7 tent...and i got the clone from Harbor Side Medical Center(oakland,CA)...in my opinion the best dispensary in my area...the trichs are really starting to pop up and show nice heads..all milky to clear no amber tones yet....starting flush next week...and i love JH myself thats why i wanted it for my first grow...takes a little extra time but worth it....im going with(girl scout cookies) my next grow...KILLER STRAIN...THANKS again for input and compliments crew....

Hey BDM you dont need our help dude and id say at least another 2 weeks minimum looking at them beauties so whatever ya do dont chop early.
T4

buddogmutt said:
thanks folks for the input...and they're groing in a 5x5x7 tent...and i got the clone from Harbor Side Medical Center(oakland,CA)...in my opinion the best dispensary in my area...the trichs are really starting to pop up and show nice heads..all milky to clear no amber tones yet....starting flush next week...and i love JH myself thats why i wanted it for my first grow...takes a little extra time but worth it....im going with(girl scout cookies) my next grow...KILLER STRAIN...THANKS again for input and compliments crew....

There is no need to flush them. IMO, it is detrimental to your plants' health to deprive it of food during the last part of its life when it is packing on the trichs and weight (like starving a marathon runner before the big race). If you do a proper dry and cure, you cannot tell the difference between plants that were flushed and those that weren't.

:yeahthat: I have to concur w/ THG. at least w/ organic growing method. Jack's typically a 10-11weeker

Not at my organic house. 63 days, but these plants have been slowed by being veged under HPS I think. jmo.

every Sensi JH grow I've read they harvested closer to 10, Sat doms going farther

really!!??....ive always thought a flush was a major factor in taste....thats good to hear THG...i've actually stopped the FF..grow big & tiger bloom...i plan on feeding VF-11 only for the rest of the way....

Latest posts

Back