Let's ..."TOK"...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh balls! Very pretty plant though, before the issue, ya know.

Is that rocksters cheese? I've grown his out almost a dozen times, and I have yet to smoke it. I've got a clone from a friend with a really nice pheno that's vegging right now. I will smoke it this time.

kallimans cheese this time tkr. and it's getting close too. I'll post a pic when the light comes on

in route to the drying closet...:)

DSC01070.JPG

DSC01071.JPG

DSC01072.JPG

DSC01087.JPG

i just spotted this post hick. havent been here in awhile. on and off. if you look at post nine, you can spot the herm by seeing those dark brown pistils close to the bud.;) that says it had been hermed for a few weeks prior to you actually seeing a nanner. the kali cheese looked great. :)

well..... no seeds at least..:banana:.... smokes up ok', but nothing to "write home" about :p
kali cheese is a bit different story. Very tasty, aromatic nd potent!.. :stoned:

i have a chemd that always throws a single right on top cola, (like a man in a boat)lol, and as soon as i see it i know its done. (i guess its like a pop up turkey timer, or idiot light) haha, and the thing about it that disturbs me most is that it is the best smoke i have at this time in the indica group. :doh:

only OK?
:(
heard so much bout this strain. bummed to hear the smoke wasn't as impressive as the story.

kaotik said:
only OK?
:(
heard so much bout this strain. bummed to hear the smoke wasn't as impressive as the story.

harvested prolly.. a week-10 days .. early kao'.. It's good... maybe the 'talk of kabul'... but it ain't makin' the 'talk o hicktown'...:p yet
have a few in the dirt for fall, we'll see..;)

Hey Hick

Too bad on ToK. I just saw SAVAGES and said to my sons ( tongue and cheek) time to pop the ToK. After seeing your post, I decided to pop my ubekistani hashplant and Heath's chiesel. Only another 3 months or so to go...lol:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back