Acid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moto-Man

Noli urinae contra ventus
Reaction score
Hey guys 'n gals,

I wanted to jump in and say hello to everyone again, it's been a while! Hope everyone is enjoying their spring!

Here's a couple pics of my recently chopped "Acid" - a freebie from Paradise seeds.

Looks like I might get 3-4 ounces.

The last pic is of a cloned Blueberry ready to flip over to 12/12. The mother of this one hermed on my buddy as did some other BBs. I will be very careful with this one!

Cheers!

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

:aok: Awesome budskies there. Smoke report to follow I take it? How's she taste and smell and toke? Greenest of anti-herm mojo fer ya, bud. :)

:peace:,

7ge:D

Yu reeped well pilgrem mighty fine lookin pouch fillin material, level a few pouches of i reckon. Nice job!

BWD

I just germinated an Acid seed that I also received as a freebie from the attitude. Can you throw any pointers my way? How long did you veg her? What did you use for nutes? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

7greeneyes said:
:aok: Awesome budskies there. Smoke report to follow I take it? How's she taste and smell and toke? Greenest of anti-herm mojo fer ya, bud. :)

Yes, smoke report to follow :) I'm a few weeks away yet, thx for the pos vibes!

juniorgrower said:
I just germinated an Acid seed that I also received as a freebie from the attitude. Can you throw any pointers my way? How long did you veg her? What did you use for nutes? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I vegged her for prolly 6-7 weeks. I'm not really taking notes anymore, though. She did well with my usual G.O regimen - She was less sensitive to nutes than my Cheese, which will be chopped in another day or so. More of an indica strain, not unlike Speed Queen or Satori, I never had to worry about nute strength with the Acid, I just followed their chart (got a 404 when I just checked a bookmark),

Cheers!

7greeneyes said:

Well, I put some in Da Buddha yesterday morning and took three moderate pulls. Man! I was high as heck for about 3.5 hours. Definitely a stony, body buzz. I did let trichs amber up a bit more than I normally do, some sugar leaves were like 50%. It's not yet cured so I can't really comment on taste yet, but it's a great strain! :icon_smile:

If the mother hermed, doesn't that mean the offspring will herm also? Great looking ladies. :icon_smile: :)

Latest posts

Back