Dank's updates of current projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Royal Queen :)

Wow man, I gave you inspiration to start an auto? That makes me feel great to hear that from you. I feel like I accomplished something to have inspired you. And to think I was getting picked on about my auto.. Thanks dude.. I'll be updating with some current pics later on when I get home. :D

YUP. Your sure did bro. When we had spoke about it the other day. ;) Who is picking on you? lol. Auto haters?
Wow man, I gave you inspiration to start an auto? That makes me feel great to hear that from you. I feel like I accomplished something to have inspired you. And to think I was getting picked on about my auto.. Thanks dude.. I'll be updating with some current pics later on when I get home. :D

I will be back this evening with my other update. :) I hope to see/talk to everyone then. Got to cut some grass. oh joy.. lol ;) take er easy guys.

Dank.

YUP. Your sure did bro. When we had spoke about it the other day. ;) Who is picking on you? lol. Auto haters?
yea, hey dude I just got home, but am going back out to go fishing. But yea, seems like auto haters.. Kinda weird you can hate a cannabis plant so much.. I love them all equally.

Oh well, glad to hear it though. Thanks again.. I'll be back later as well.

lol.. Well, I like you love me a side project of an (auto). :) Hell I still cant believe I won the best Indoor Sativa. lol :) although in my mind I seen others that I thought deserved it also. ;) The Royal Queen Cheese has already popped. Awaiting soil now. :vap-leafy_wave:
yea, hey dude I just got home, but am going back out to go fishing. But yea, seems like auto haters.. Kinda weird you can hate a cannabis plant so much.. I love them all equally.

Oh well, glad to hear it though. Thanks again.. I'll be back later as well.

Well Dank since this is your "new" update thread, shall we call this the new chill area? ;) lol

lol.. Well, I like you love me a side project of an (auto). :) Hell I still cant believe I won the best Indoor Sativa. lol :) although in my mind I seen others that I thought deserved it also. ;) The Royal Queen Cheese has already popped. Awaiting soil now. :vap-leafy_wave:
I can see how you won, you have some amazing plants and everyone likes you to boot. ;) haha, not that it had anything to do with you winning.

Great to hear, I updated with some pics a moment ago, they aren't very good pics since I didn't feel like carrying them out of the tent.. Oh well, either way you can go see the progress.. I believe the auto climax is about 1.5 weeks old? I honestly don't remember at this point. :laugh:

Thanks bro. Means allot. :) I will go check your update out now.
I can see how you won, you have some amazing plants and everyone likes you to boot. ;) haha, not that it had anything to do with you winning.

Great to hear, I updated with some pics a moment ago, they aren't very good pics since I didn't feel like carrying them out of the tent.. Oh well, either way you can go see the progress.. I believe the auto climax is about 1.5 weeks old? I honestly don't remember at this point. :laugh:

I hear that.. well this would b that "chill" thread everyone is asking about :) haha
Sounds like a plan ;) I got asked earlier about where we could all chill like before LOL btw..not working tomorrow after all :(

Yea and you two feel free to come chill in my thread also. ;)

I know right? lol that's why I came to see yo butt :D I may not have a grow right now but I can certainly critique and compliment my buddies ;)
I live vicariously through all of you guys!! lol

Latest posts

Back