Good Price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
I ordered a 600 watt MH/HPS light system with bulbs for 264.00 shipping included. Is this a good price?

I also ordered 2 strains from the DOC.

Nirvana - Bubblelicious
SVS Northern Flame.

anyone have experince with these strains?

well see if they get here.....Maybe I can get a new strain from it....something like BubbleFlame,,,,,lol

The bubblelicous is very sensitive to nutes and heat. They were probably the weakest of the four strains I started. They do not take well to low ph and will lock out phosphorus almost instantly, and flushing doesn't seem to help much at first because they a slow to come back. Also I got at least 5 different phenos from on 10 pack of beans. I am posting pics tonight of my current grow. I will update you with a link.

its reviews says its a high yielder.... Im buildning a very good growing area next week, so it should be a pretty stable environment////

Ive never smoked it before but i have read it is a very sweet tasting strain

its an aurora air cooled reflector.....lumetek is the manufacturer of the light kit...

Then Yea, Thats A Good Deal.i Paid 160 Per 600 Watt,and Theryr Str8 Hps And Dont Have Hoods,they Just Have The Batwing Reflector.so You Paid 100 Dollars More Than Me,but You Got A Mh Bulb And A Hood,rather Than A Regular Cheap Bat Wing Reflector,i Think You Did Good.

Latest posts

Back