Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks umbra. I think this is the full cross Psychosis x animal cookies x grape stomper og.
from internet search. Keef a bowl of Chili was for dinner. And I am thinking of doing a small plant run indoors while they grow outdoors. A little sample you might say.

Run them up to about a foot and flip them Hippy! -- Give U something to clone too !-- A bucket ( I know U got buckets) --Cut out a piece of Styrofoam ( about an inch thick ) - ice chest thickness-- to fit into one loosely ! -- Put some holes in it -- Take some cutting for your girls -- Put an aquarium bubbler stone in it and
U got a bubble cloner !-- Stick cuttings thru holes in the Styrofoam ( green side up ) turn the aquarium pump on and U cloning !-- 7-10 days U should have roots on most !

Good evening folks. I already live in one o them states what has beastly marajiwany laws. They don't need to be cracking down no mo'. I cracked some seeds today to start for the outdoor grow this year. Keef, you sent me some of those Delta Wave. I think I may just toss those in the dixie cup before I go to bed tonight. You think they need scarred?

I had trouble getting them to germ so do your best !-- I got a few more left so I thought why not !-- One of Umbra top secret projects !--

Fair enough. I'll try a few tricks of my own. I think I have 4 of 'em . Maybe I'll get lucky:vap_bong__emoticon:

Hey Hippy did U ever get some of that cookie butter ?-- Caps work well with it !-- If I get caught eating it with a spoon ? -- It's because I need to have some oil with my caps !-- Purely medicinal !
Speak of the devil -- D.D. should be getting off work soon !-- I hope she comes home tonight but she gonna be tired so probably in the morning --Me and the dogs kinda miss the old girl !-- She got 4 days off !-- She don't need to be stressing out and getting sick !-- We need some finacial stability for a year or so !

I forgot to say I think it is time to drive that slimy racist greyheaded breithart dude back to the fringes where he belongs !--

I am curious. I had a opportunity this summer to play with some trim and 1/4 lb. of larf. One of the few things the local smoker friendly store has is honkin big cans of butane so being the enterprising not so young man that I am, I built me a blast tube out of aluminum big enough to hold the whole bag, bought 6 cans of that butane and went to town. All said and done, I wound up with a few grams of glue, shatter, oil or what ever. The goal of this whole thing was kinda a dry run to create rso and yes I know the difference between alcohol extraction and butane but butanes here and everclear ain't. Dry county. My shine only finishes about 120 proof so not really good for rso. Anyways, back to the point. I just left the spent, or so I thought, weed in the tube. The other day I cleaned it out and even though I had no intention of smoking it I took a little bit and put it under the scope. There are tons of trics still in it. So now, 2 questions. What should I do with it and why are all them trichs still in the tube. I'm ok with being called an idjit. I was just playing around after all.

U don't have a doubler ( thump keg) do U ?--- Not a problem !-- Distill it like U doing then take what U distilled and put it back in the pot !-- Then bring it up nice and slow to that 190-200 degrees and cook it off again nice and slow -- I bet U can hit 160-170 proof !
Don't really even need to do that !-- U wash that weed with what U make it'll bring the THC/CBDs over into the liquor !-- Same thing it will just take a larger dose than a grain of rice !-- U could make some killer green dragon and take maybe one shot !-- Ain't nobody can tell U the dose !-- The liquor will have plenty goodies in it !-- U can always wash as much lesser weed as U want and then reduce it down to a tincture so that a dose is a couple mils !-- For less alcohol !-- U can also make a potent coconut oil tincture !-- I got a recipe somewhere ?

Yeah, I have a thump keg. It was dancing a jig the other night. I do get a higher proof but When you make hooch in a 5 gallon still you only get about a pint and a half of hi quality likker. I reduce it down for consumption, most shiners do. Takes a self abusive soul to drink moonshine straight outta the still.

The tincture might be a good option. Caps too. Its to dry to smoke so thats out. I wonder if you could cook with it? I just thought it would be worthless or I woulda cleaned it out long ago. I'm thinking I may have packed it too tight or just tried to do too much at once.:joint4:

Nick I almost forgot !-- Anhydrous ethanol !-- That means 100% alcohol !-- $60 a gallon !-- It ain't for dranking so I don't think "Dry County" matters !-- Organicalcohol.com or something !--Make the cleanest RSO possible! --I never ordered it but Umbra uses it !-- Don't be joking about buying liquor and they deliver too ?-- A fellow would have to step on that stuff hard to bring it down to drinking strength !-- Think about it !--

Nick, when people out here blast they run it thru several times to get all the trichomes. Yes you can take the trim and cook with it or caps. I do a tincture all the time, but beware the green dragon.

Hey Umbra, thanks. I used 6 10 oz. cans, one right after another. How much freaking butane does it take to clean a qtr. lb.?

I got a question too !-- They got Anhydrous Ethanol at one place on line and on these home brew sites they have flavoring agents for your grain alcohol like Bourbon - Scotch --Rye -- Gin-- Rum --Vodka -- Anyway U think anyone has ever considered buying the alcohol and the flavorings and get busy ?---Seems to me that if U cut a gallon of pure alcohol in half with water then added one them flavorings in the right proportions? -- Would that not turn a $60 gallon of alcohol into 8 quarts of not Moonshine but more like store liquor except stronger ?-- How much a quart of store liquor cost ?--- I could beat that price !-- That would be so Illegal !

Umbra what do you think the closest thing I can get to Gelato In Seed form would be

Packing my shet and going home after work,,,yehaaaaaaaa.
Yeah im up early, ,as always. Hell im in bed by 9. Lol
Hope yall have a good day.

Good morning OFC! Wish I could click my heels together & be at the beach! But, guess I'll just get in High Ho Silver (my ol' silver nissan) & take that 3.5 hour drive back to my Island after another cup of coffee & a few good tokes. Think I'm feeling Purple Haze this morning!

View attachment FB_IMG_1487731607527.jpg

drive careful DD, glad you will have a nice weekend at the beach.

Good morning all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back