Hi There!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painterslady

Reaction score
My name is Rachelle, and I am new to the Forum.
I am trying my hand at growing one little seed we found, and so far so good!
I hope to make friends, and learn from all of you!

Hi Painterslady and welcome to MP. It is a great place to learn. Check out the growing resources... Enjoy.

painterslady said:

Howdy. Rachelle... I'm a rookie grower myself... learning pointers from the cool folks on here as I move ahead, enjoying every step. :aok:

painterslady said:

:welcome: You will love it here! So much information and so many helpful, friendly folks to help ya!! A lot of questions can be answered on the 'stickies', but ask anything and you will get a response quickly! Enjoy!!

hello Rachelle i am mark I am also a new grower. Best thing you can do is read read read read read everything on here there is so much good info right at your finger tips :48:

Welcome. We have a Female Grower's Group you may want to check out.

:welcome: painterslady, enjoy the best mj site on the web! enjoy, read and ask lots of questions. try to use your "painterslady" name, more than your real name. enjoy and green mojo to the little ones

Welcome painterslady!

Get ready, get set and grow!

So far my one little baby seems to be doing good! I finally got the lights, and she (I hope) seems to be loving them!
My question, and I apologize if it is posted, and I just didn't see it, but I was told that I need to make sure it gets Co2, what is an easy(and cheap) way to get that for my plant?
I will be posting a pic a little later of my one little plant! (You don't know how proud I am of that little thing!)
You guys are great!

Hello and welcome to the forrum...As you have seen this is the intro section and you would get better responses if posted in the correct board...but since we here:D let me ask what the grow room is and the demensions?..also do you have intake from outside comeing in?...just by going in and out a few times dureing the light cycle is enough most of the time...Sure Hope this helps and again...welcome to MarrP world

take care and be safe:48:

:ciao::welcome::48:

The more air flow you have the better. Natural fresh air has all the CO2 plants need

:yeahthat: Good ventilation is all you need for Co2.

Latest posts

Back