growing on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cut a small bud from y-griega, quick dried it and smoked it, and I can say that it is amazing, taste is from the same family of Satori, potency is very high although the plant is still not ready. It does have the tendency to grow taller but manageable for a seasoned grower. I got red eyes and all lol and i smoke like a chimney, I recommend this strain

Cheater, ,,,lol

hey zem been a while huh. i see you still up to your norm. so have you got any plans in mind yet.

Hey Sin great to see ya! yeah all goin good, not much to report here, i will harvest within 2 weeks or so, i have clones ready, several strains to try, i'm busy doing many things here, will try reporting more, thanks for stopping by! cheers

hey zem you know brothers grim is back looking at that cindy 99 but its 150 big ones . iam to cheap to get themm lol

Sin, if the strain is worth growing, get it. Finding good phenotypes is priceless, such sums as 100 500 or 1000 will soon be negligible when you get the end result that is a superior phenotype. Make sure that it is worth trying out, look at the reviews and the breeder, then buy it, no regrets, your compensation will soon come. I btw have been blaming myself all week for having killed a 2 week old seedling just because of carelessness, was moving stuff around, kept it with the bigger plants getting handwatered rarely, it dried early since it is small, when i spotted it between the big plants, it was already too late :doh: it was Double Glock by ripper seeds, I still have 1 or 2 seeds left from it, hope it will give me another chance. I did however start a new Satori seed that is growing out nicely

Hey zem how are things looking since the light incident, that y griega sounds like a worthy one, keeper maybe?

hey SE the plants were affected unequally, most affected was afgankushxyumboldt YGriega is definitely a keeper, outstanding

So I am at the 70 day mark here, I am considering my options, I think that I will harvest 1/2 of my grow within a week, that is the Afghankushxyumboldt and 1 Satori, I will leave the other 1/2 YGriega and 1 Satori to mature for another week or so. Leaving that light on was not devastating, but let us say, it's not great to do. If I would estimate how much I lost I would say 15-20% but it turned out okay. As i said before AKushxyublodt was most affected (I think i will stop growing that strain just because it is too long to type its name in a journal lol) it stretched much more and ended up with airy fluffy buds, had to cut some early because they had stretched over nearby plants and are shading them. Y-Griega packed some nasty thick dense nugs! and they are white :D

do you have a usb microscope? they take amazing pics of the trichs

Here are my ladies
GrowTentWebErikBiksa-800x500.jpg

Latest posts

Back