Time to grow something really incredible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
every ending leads to a new beginning, end of seed cycle into life cycle, and perfectly at that.

Ok. My situation has changed. Now seeing a pain doctor. Am subject to random drug test. They aren't going to treat me with the medicine I want. I am going to get out of pain. I just need to keep THC out of my blood. So I'm not going to stop growing. The plants are ok. Not tall but nice and healthy. I plan now on growing and storing. I will be storing it in an air tight jar. Zero light will get in.

My question. For long term storage. Cure it? Or dry it completely? Long term could be 6 months or a few years. I plan on growing 2 plants to harvest and then again. Not stopping. What I want is the first jar stored stays as potent as the last jar stored.

I understand that mass quantities will develope. My grow will be plan B. Or to use when legal.

Anybody have any ideas? This isn't what I wanted. But I need to see a doctor. Even though the last 2 failed.

Thank you guys.

try fridge storage after cure. I hope that you get well soon

The Kush was the only one that turned out well. The taste is nice and pleasant. Earthy and pine nutty. I love it. It doesn't put me to sleep. I think I let it grow to long. Not as strong as I would of liked. The cure is ok. Not perfect. Last had some about 7 weeks ago. Still keeping well. Taste the same not changed. WW has skunk in it. I was sorry I wasted my money on those seeds. This free Kush made up for it.

Peace ALL

nicebud, did you check the trichomes with a microscope? I bought a 500x usb one for less then 20 bucks, it allows you to see directly down to the head and see what color it is, typically if it is not strong enough that usually mean it was pulled early unless you let it go 15 weeks? like everything it takes time and practice to get things working well.

Gooch

It is packed. I can check them. To the eye it isn't sparkly. At time of harvest it was so sticky I couldn't see much. I was waiting for the top to turn milky. The next day the rest of the plant had the milky ones covered in sticky. It was as if the trichomes exploded. When I saw the lack of sparkle I knew I took it to far. The warning was to watch it closely or it might turn fast on you. To much focus on the top made the rest turn to not much. CBD is still there. Pain a symptoms are gone on one toke. So it does work for what I need. Major creeper. I thought I didn't get anything. Then after a good while. I was laughing. Not sleepy or couch locky.

Now to get it as medical I can't grow it. Since after I get my green card. It will be smelling nice around mt place. I'm not going to grow any. I am going to grow other herbs that can be smoked. Favorite is wild lettuce. Got a pack of wild lettuce cigs once. It puts the taste of taboco to shame. Also going to get some salvia seeds. Used only in small moderation. Basil and sage and a few others. To provide a different smell.

Most people may think. Well your house will have the smell anyhow. Why not grow. Main reason. I might get complaints. Smell complaints. If it is just me and my ID card and a medicine bottle full of legal I'm ok. If there is a plant I can loose my card. I can also be charged locally for growing. So some of the other herbs I will be growing will help with pain as well. My legal amount is 2.5 ounces for 14 days. Don't have a clue how big that is. Sounds like enough. I'm looking to live and be active not lock onto the couch. I still have back up of the Kush. Only bring that out as needed to put in med jar. I do wish I pulled the Kush sooner. It is still sticky even now after storage.

much smarter to e safe, i did not start growing till it was legal to, with my medical license, now its completely legal in the state, but i still maintain my medical cannabis card

Latest posts

Back