Bump this thread if your stoned !!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a second...:bong1: ....:bong1: .....:bong1: ....okay Im :fly: ..:banana:

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

KEEP M GREEN:D

Roken said:
NiCe,
Smoking many great varieties right now. First jar is of Sour Og, it was sour diesel by og kush, this herb just knocks you out in a couple tokes!
Second jar here is of L.A Confidential, what a great strain this is, i reccomend everyone grow this spectacular plant, just covers itself in trichomes!!
The third jar here is of B.S.E, a great long beach strain with a lovely taste and smell, the kind of smoke that just hits your eyes and your head instantly. The B.S.E genetics are a O.G kush that has been backcrossed 3 times to achive the best of the true genetics, then this female was pollinated by a fiya kush male, a rare kush thats the cream of the crop if you can even get it. Also have a small jar of Blue cheese which of course is Skunk#1 or cheese, crossed with blueberry, what a great taste this smoke has, and a great up and clear high that just makes you want to laugh. I love smoking a bowl of all different kinds while i chill out and surf this web, and why not if you have 10 strains, smoke 'em and enjoy them!! Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

I dont see any jars....:hairpull:

bumpbumpbumpbuhbumpa- I- feel - free - bumpbumpbuhbumpa - I - feel - free - bumpbumpbuhbumpa - I - feel - free - mmmmmmmMMMMmmmmm-mm-mmmm BUMPBUMPBUMPBAHBUMPA!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BIIIIIIIGGGGG bump HAHAHAHAHA ahaaHAHA! So baked I forgot my new pics in my update in my grow journal today and I had to edit my post LOL!!

:bump: :bolt: :ccc: :stoned: :woohoo: :watchplant: :fly: :rofl:

Yeah, im REALLLY HIGH BUMPING if ya get ma vibeeee...

Aha

Latest posts

Back