Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
WH, THG is so busy it is nuts. She is remodeling a house.... I can't believe what she is doing... i would be dead.

Morning Weedhopper. I miss you all, too. Decided that I need to take a few minutes and pop in and say "Hi". I came back to Oregon late Tues. Working my fanny off (well, not quite, but you know what I mean). Sis told me that I need to slow down and she is probably right. Got hot weather predicted this weekend--105. I have decided that this is probably not the weekend to try and acclimate the plants to outdoors. We have a good A/C and we have a basement--both great for real hot weather.

I have also had a lot of trouble with my internet at my place in Idaho and have no cell service there, so when the internet goes down, I really lose communication. Hope to be in Oregon here on out except for short excursions to Idaho to finish up a few things there.

Got a hot cup of coffee with a bit of Irish Cream, got a bowl loaded, going to do some floor patch where we took a wall and cabinets out.

Hope you have a great day and BIU as needed.

Thanks for the update THG!

Defiantly don't push it in HOT weather. (none of us are quite as young as we think/feel, but our bodies know and WILL remind us)

Now there is ONE thing THIS ol' body will take just fine...

BONG RIPS!!! :bong:

BIU!!!

:48:

PS
my latest distraction has 4 wheels (and about 160 horses per wheel!) :banana::evil::banana:
(Lingenfelter stage2 SuperCharger, CAI, headers+Corsa, coilovers, tune)
2011 , 56k mi , 6-speed

View attachment IMG_04911200.jpg

Wow Joe, what a ride! You be careful now with all those horses.

Hate it when it gets really hot--it just makes it hard to do things...however, that is part of living in high desert. At least we have very low humidity--makes that 100+ not seem quite as bad. Rosebud, it must be hot at your house, too.

Going to try and get the weeds in the back pasture cut down this morning before it gets too hot. And then on to painting. Fortunately, I like to paint. I got a coat of oil based primer on the kitchen and part of the living room yesterday. Can't get around the entire living room as we have an entire set of kitchen cabinets boxed up in there. I also have over 1700 board feet of tongue and groove that needs to be painted, that is going on the ceiling (how could anyone have ever thought popcorn ceilings were a good idea?), that I need to find room for. We are thinking about just moving to the basement for a week or 2 til the kitchen is done.

Better get my behind moving. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Be sure to BIU as needed.

Love you all, too!

Can't wait to get some plants outdoors. Nothing is as large as I wanted them to be by now. I kept getting distracted by real life and didn't get them started soon enough. However I have months and months to go, so I figure that they will have time to get some size to them. I wanted to get them outside this kend, but temps are over 100, so will put them out in the mornings and then bring them back in until it cools down a bit.

Hope everyos having a great weekend and remembers to BIU as needed.

THG, i will have some bigger clones for you. It is going to 103 today here... yikes, the plants seem to like the heat, but I will be mulching them with hay like i did last year to keep the roots a bit cooler..... In fact i better go do that now.

Rosebud, you are the best! I am hoping that I can take a road trip and come visit--I need a rest and I can think of nothing more pleasant than to spend it with you . Hoping to get the kitchen (mostly) put back together by the end of next week. I figured that you had to be getting this heat, too Rosebud. Our climates are almost identical. We have high overcast today, so I will put my plants out for a little while to start to acclimate to the sun. Fortunately I have lots of straw to mulch things--the previous owners kept goats, rabbits, and chickens. I am considering goats to keep the back of the property "mowed" down. It is either that or some kind of implement. The next door neighbor cut it yesterday with a brush hog--I love little towns where people still care about their neighbors!

Better get my fanny in gear--I have tons to do today. Hope everybody has a great week!

Happy 4th of July BHC:headbang::headbang2::yay::bong::bong2::joint::smoke1::ccc::fly:

Getting a yehaaaaaaàaaaa from Weedhopper on the 4th of July is getting as traditional as watching fireworks.:)

Happy 4th Duck and every other bonghitter. I hope you guys all have a nice 4th. The apricots are picked and made into a cobbler, the potatoes are cooking for the potato salad... I need a nap. lol

BIU!

Latest posts

Back