Members Highest Yielding Indoor Harvests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnyce1320

Reaction score
Im wantin to know other members best indoor harvests. Please List Strain, yield, # of plants, light source, and growing style (i.e. soil, hydro, dwc, sog, scrog, c-scrog) Feel free to list other stuff too like nutes, lst, type of soil, etc...

Abso said:
Puffin Afatty got 20oz+ dry off of a single revegged plant under a 400, :).

Hes like my god, a little.

:farm: yes, it's true 20 plus ounces dry from one plant under a 400w hps, it's all in the grow journal SnowWhite Generation 5 ;)

Thanks Abso :aok:

:rofl: I am no God, almost I guess, maybe like a Martian :rofl:

:watchplant: I am gonna get more [20+ ounces dry last grow] from my little SnowWhite this grow, She is HUGE. Although, I did cut a viable branch, making a MINI-SHE in the back right corner might detract from the yield a bit :hubba:

I'm continuing the grow journal, so ya'all can follow along :watchplant: the trick to the yield is a sativa and tie-Her-down, bend-Her-over ;)

My first grow with bag seed yeilded 5oz dry from two plants 3 foot tall, in DWC with all FF nutes under a 4 foot, 8 light t5. Hows that for floros.

I hit 6 ounces dry on one plant with a 400 watt hps, not the best but I messed things up a lot with that first grow. High temps, bad ventilation, light to far away, incorrect ph for almost the entire grow. The fact the plant survived is a miracle.

I got 2oz per plant "SOG" under a 1000w aircooled lamp with 3 strains some different yields they where lavender, skunk 1, and white widow. all organic with fox farm ocean forest 30plants total was a pound

Killertea08 said:
I got 2oz per plant "SOG" under a 1000w aircooled lamp with 3 strains some different yields they where lavender, skunk 1, and white widow. all organic with fox farm ocean forest 30plants total was a pound

i thought here was 16oz in a pound?

Latest posts

Back