The long awaited harvest!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subnaum

Reaction score
Hi guys! Just got done with round 2 of my harvest last night! They smell so stanky! I got about a full brown shopping bag filled with leaf for my hash as well!!! Here are some pics! Ill have a smoke report soon! Its some sort of kush on the left and some other type of dankness on the right. Thanks again for everyones help! Still got 3 more plants to timber!!!

1001091134.jpg

1005091011.jpg

1005091012.jpg

I like this time of year when you start to see the harvests :)

Great result Subnaum :aok:

:peace:

Good times, good job. Isn't this fun? When did you start your garden?

Yummy...Keep us posted on the taste:D

Happy harvesting Subnaum. Those buds look tasty.

very exciting congratulations!!

Ok so I got to try some of the greens that had cured for about 2 days. O my sweet jesus! I packed a decent bowl and me and my dude couldnt finish it.:48:Its starting to get a nicer smell as well. Before it just smelled really green. Its getting that dankness to it now.I still have yet to try the buds in the pics here. They are only 2 days into the dry cycle. The plantss that are left Im waiting untill they go amber. All the stuff I have so far is all couldy. Some have ambers, but not many. I cant say that I mind the super heddie high I got going right now though.:fly: Very very unplifting. Thanks again for all the help guys!!

Latest posts

Back