Anyone want to look at my Trichs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Here are some pics did the best i could. What do you think? Can anyone guess what ratios I have of what colors? I am too new to this reading trichs thing...thanks everybody i appreciate it!!!:eek:

trichs 003.jpg

trichs 018.jpg

trichs 021.jpg

2 dif plants.. 1,3 are bubblegum 2 is purple kush...I should have posted that sorry.

thanks art...do they look close to ready trich wise?

well actually the purple I am going to let get more purple but the bubblegum should be about done.. I think?

Those are pretty plants, 2Dog! I can't make out the trich development, though. You could overnight me a sample?

hehe..trade for some moonshine eh?

aww thanks...I think I will do purple kush as my fall crop every year,.I love her.

I see nothing but cloudy 2dog..but those pics are not magnified enough to really tell...you shld get an eyeclops.. I am getting one from my wife for my birthday... I just decided that lol....

Hey 2Dog, You know we all want to help, but we'd be guessing at that magnification.

Any way you can make it to radio shack for a scope? Without it, all you can do is go by flowering time. How many days?

:yeahthat: ( I wonder how many times that appears beneath Stoney's posts??)

Those look great...showoff!:)

well I have a 30x jewelers scope...I thought that was good..I may buy an eyeclops..I think my pics just suck..I was trying to keep my nails and thumb out of the shot and line up the lenses and have it by focused..lol

StoneyBud said:
Hey 2Dog, You know we all want to help, but we'd be guessing at that magnification.

Any way you can make it to radio shack for a scope? Without it, all you can do is go by flowering time. How many days?

they are outside so I didnt set the lights..I didnt write down the day I started to see white pistils..stupid girl I know...I believe it was end of july. At that point the bubblegum was about 8 weeks. the pk about 6...I knwo the pk has a bit..or atleast I am going to let the cool weather make her more purple..but the BG I dont want to let go too long..or too short. I cut a bit off of her already figuring I may want different highs.

lets see bigger pics...

trichs 003.jpg

trichs 018.jpg

trichs 021.jpg

hmm lets see..I thought they had to be smaller for this site..heres the biggest I can do..I think.

trichs 003.jpg

trichs 021.jpg

trichs 018.jpg

Latest posts

Back